SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Season

SWSiouxMN

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, SiouxVolley said:

Macey Kvilvang just left NDSU’s burning dumpster of wbb.  At 6’5”, she could be a good Vb pickup.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/basketball/964706-Former-Miss-Basketball-finalist-Kvilvang-leaves-Bison-womens-team#.XFoPpCXW5QY.twitter

She was a very good VB - I think she kind of "flipped a coin" whether to play BB or VB in college.  It would be great to see her join UND's VB team.   

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

How is it possible for a coach to recruit that many guards, of which none can score?  They make 10 passes per possession because nobody knows how to score or has the mentality to do it.  

Not that it matters, neither of these teams are going anywhere and both are bad, but the officiating in this game has been embarrassingly bad and one sided.  The charging call on the NDSU guard to take away the 3-point play was terrible. Even Reinke, who took the charge looked stunned it wasn't on her. 

12 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Not that it matters, neither of these teams are going anywhere and both are bad, but the officiating in this game has been embarrassingly bad and one sided.  The charging call on the NDSU guard to take away the 3-point play was terrible. Even Reinke, who took the charge looked stunned it wasn't on her. 

You're right that charge call didn't matter.  NDSU sucks very badly at WBB.

33 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

What does that have to do with what I wrote?

I think he is trying to tell you they are equally bad this year. That both schools suck at WBB. They are pretty even this year. When Klabo and Morton graduate this year, UND will be historically bad next year. NDSU won't be far behind, but they have more talent back then UND. 

12 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I think he is trying to tell you they are equally bad this year. That both schools suck at WBB. They are pretty even this year. When Klabo and Morton graduate this year, UND will be historically bad next year. NDSU won't be far behind, but they have more talent back then UND. 

Coolio, I said NDSU sucks.  Doesn't mean it needs to be a comparison-based statement,  just a true one.

20 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Thought Klabo, Morton, and Daly played like seniors tonight, especially down the stretch.  If we can win at least two of our last 5 games, we will avoid the S. Dak. schools in the first round of the tournament.

It is good to have goals.

11 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Thought Klabo, Morton, and Daly played like seniors tonight, especially down the stretch.  If we can win at least two of our last 5 games, we will avoid the S. Dak. schools in the first round of the tournament.

I agree with this. Boy, if they could bottle the effort and production they showed in the fourth quarter and do that for a whole game we would have had a different season.

I didn’t mean to offend UND1983. I know what you meant. I am a smartass at times and had a relapse!