Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LuvHockey

2018-2019 Puck Drop

Recommended Posts

Since no active hockey to follow just a reminder-- 110 days 3:40 until puck drops Oct 6.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 9:00 AM, stoneySIOUX said:

Tick... tick.... tick.... I can't friggin' wait.

I am still enjoying summer, but sure, I am ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

69 days 4 hours and 42 min until it drops.  (Sorry, was fishing and missed 70 day time...)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Single game tickets at Omaha just went on sale.  If you plan to go to Omaha for the series in January you can get your tickets directly through UNO without having to pay Ticketmaster fees,

at OMavs.com/tix.  Evidently this is a favorite game as prices are $10 higher than any other UNO series at $30 upper level and $40 lower level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its now 60 days 11 hrs and 21 minutes until Oct 6 puck drop!  Getting closer and closer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Wow, got 4 weeks to put my boat away.

Won’t be long and we’ll be ice fishing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Love that game

IMG_20180128_105019474.jpg

Holy Cow, that's quite the setup. You ever been to March Madness on Lake Winnipeg? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goon said:

Holy Cow, that's quite the setup. You ever been to March Madness on Lake Winnipeg? 

No, been on the ice on Lake of the Woods many times, but mostly DL. Move by house dragging or on snow cat trailer.

Dam near as much fun as watching Hawks' MH & FB.

Next Pic is back half of 8 hole skid house.

IMG_20180128_111404985.jpg

IMG_20171224_092713198_HDR.jpg

Picked up many a rod in Bargain Cave @ Cabella's, sad that they are clsoing that today. 

Sorry about the thread drift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

No, been on the ice on Lake of the Woods many times, but mostly DL. Move by house dragging or on snow cat trailer.

Dam near as much fun as watching Hawks' MH & FB.

Next Pic is back half of 8 hole skid house.

IMG_20180128_111404985.jpg

IMG_20171224_092713198_HDR.jpg

Picked up many a rod in Bargain Cave @ Cabella's, sad that they are clsoing that today. 

Sorry about the thread drift.

That's a sweet setup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

PM me late fall if would have interest on do n DL ice. Nothing like fish n / Hawkey fan! Most accomadations on me.

Sounds good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that will be weird to hear when all the pre season articles start coming out is seeing phrases like "Und looking to make it back to the NCAA tournament this year...."  Haven't seen that written in a looooong time!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

One thing that will be weird to hear when all the pre season articles start coming out is seeing phrases like "Und looking to make it back to the NCAA tournament this year...."  Haven't seen that written in a looooong time!!

Lets hope they never have to say that again. Time to bounce back and fight for that title. Go Hawks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×