SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SWSiouxMN

2018 World Cup

4 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

And the Oscar goes to......France!!

Yea there a handful of dives. Ruins the game. Almost impossible to police though.

2 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Can't wait to watch this exact same title celebration four years from now.

They could have a decade of dominance at the world and European tournaments.  They will have challengers. Belgium might have one more push at Euro 2020,  I expect Germany to bounce back, England will be better, Brazil will make another run in 2022.   Expect Italy to be back in the mix, along with the Netherlands, especially if they expand it to 48 for Qatar. 

And maybe.... the US will qualify and make a deep run. 

42 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

They could have a decade of dominance at the world and European tournaments.  They will have challengers. Belgium might have one more push at Euro 2020,  I expect Germany to bounce back, England will be better, Brazil will make another run in 2022.   Expect Italy to be back in the mix, along with the Netherlands, especially if they expand it to 48 for Qatar. 

And maybe.... the US will qualify and make a deep run. 

I expect France to disappoint next World Cup. Repeating is hard enough if it’s the next year. 4 year increments where many of the young guys will be worth >€100 million makes chemistry difficult to maintain.