SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-2019 NHL Season

cberkas

12 hours ago, cberkas said:

St. Louis traded Thompson, Sobotka, Bergland, and a 1st in 2019 and a 2nd in 2021 for Ryan O'Reilly and St. Loius pays O'Reilly's signing bonuses.

That is way to high for O'Rielly

Seriously, what is St. Louis trying to do, clear cap space?  Even then, why do you add any draft picks?

19 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

anyone got a full interview from Torts on his puff with Jack Johnson, I don't have or plan to subscribe...

missively overreact and say the f word 30 times in each of the past present and future tense. 

That was the interview.

Also included a innuendo that he will be Reggie Dunlop style targeted next season when Columbus played Pittsburgh.

• Upvote 1

lol, put that stick in their side, let 'em know your there.   I like Torts but from what I gathered this is all about misunderstanding. JJ wants a cup like all players, he referenced Pitt having success, should have spoken better, but it keeps things interesting.   Wonder if JJ ever reconciled with mommy and daddy?

10 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

lol, put that stick in their side, let 'em know your there.   I like Torts but from what I gathered this is all about misunderstanding. JJ wants a cup like all players, he referenced Pitt having success, should have spoken better, but it keeps things interesting.   Wonder if JJ ever reconciled with mommy and daddy?

Even if it was a misunderstanding. JJ's not wrong. Columbus is far from a winning culture. 

I believe holidays are still quite dysfunctional for the young man.

Neal is slow for their style of play. Stastny give them another center. Net positive. 

But yes, put EK onto VGK and they are the favorites. Don't, and EK goes to TBL, TBL is the favorite. But how is TBL going to make payroll in the future. 

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/lightning

Ducks are going to retire Kariya's and Scoot Niedermayer's numbers

Montreal trying to out do Ottawa on who is a bigger dumpster fire and has the worst GM. Montreal wanting to trade Pacioretty, who Montreal said they will not sign an extension with him.

Kucherov sign an 8 year deal with Tampa Bay.