Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Ryan

To The Mods

Recommended Posts

We never wanted kennedy. We wanted the cub from Minot. Easier to control. This guy is like a trump. Loose canon. 

 

Columvia two lane is a must. Means we can driver slower by soroyies and all the ladies in bikinis 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Columvia two lane is a must. Means we can driver slower by soroyies and all the ladies in bikinis 

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cratter said:

 If Moser is banned, darell deserves to be banned for constantly turning threads into Sioux nickname sh.t shows.

I wasn’t the one who brought up the Sioux name. So cry to someone who gives a sh*t.

  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 9:47 AM, 90siouxfan said:

Wait....  we're in a boat???   no wonder I get nauseous reading stuff here sometimes...

Flagship

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 5:50 PM, darell1976 said:

What are you going to do in 12 years when UND takes control of the REA, and the Betty, and Hawk logos are all over the place? On buildings, signs and the court/ice? 

Good god, man. He's a character lol.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible that this SiouxSports has been hacked?

On the home page under Community discussions a forum thread was created under WBB but it doesn't show up under the heading of WBB

Escorts in Dubai 
In Women's Basketball

 

 

If one clicks on it, get the following message?

 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2S136/V


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread has been hidden and locked by the Moderation team. 

 

PS - Siouxphan ... it's a ... Fiesta! ;):D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI - in response to the recent uptick in spam, I've changed it so new accounts have to be manually approved. For prospective new members, sorry, this will create a delay between when you register and when you can begin posting. I hope to switch it back to an automated registration system once the spam problem dies down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does it look like most of the threads are in Chinese or some gobbledygook?  I have had this problem for a couple of days now.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Why does it look like most of the threads are in Chinese or some gobbledygook?  I have had this problem for a couple of days now.

Thanks.

Yeah, the spam seemed to be in Chinese or some such other language. It should all be removed from the forum at this point. I notice that the removed spam posts do still show up on the feed of the front page of the site, I'll see if I can do something about that.

UPDATE - Ok, I think all traces of the spam are gone. Let me know if otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jimdahl said:

Yeah, the spam seemed to be in Chinese or some such other language. It should all be removed from the forum at this point. I notice that the removed spam posts do still show up on the feed of the front page of the site, I'll see if I can do something about that.

UPDATE - Ok, I think all traces of the spam are gone. Let me know if otherwise.

Great.  Thanks, Jim.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a quick question....why is the football schedule missing the first month of games on the home page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:04 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

Good god, man. He's a character lol.

He is a caricature of a sh!tty message board poster.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 4:44 PM, petey23 said:

He is a caricature of a sh!tty message board poster.

Hahaha even comes with the obligatory downvote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Hahaha even comes with the obligatory downvote.

Says the guy who downvoted two of my posts posted 2 1/2 months ago. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Says the guy who downvoted two of my posts posted 2 1/2 months ago. :lol:

See the irony here? Just in case... I'll help.... I did that intentionally :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

See the irony here? Just in case... I'll help.... I did that intentionally :)

I don’t know what’s worse you doing that or Petey pulling a Moser and commenting on a post from 2 months ago. Like peas in a pod I guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

I don’t know what’s worse you doing that or Petey pulling a Moser and commenting on a post from 2 months ago. Like peas in a pod I guess.

I know what's worse... you reacting to gfhockey as if he's not trolling and trying to start a nickname debate :D. I'm just messing with ya. No need to get riled up! It's all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I know what's worse... you reacting to gfhockey as if he's not trolling and trying to start a nickname debate.

And yet you liked (not upvote) his comment which started the “trolling” as you call it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

And yet you liked (not upvote) his comment which started the “trolling” as you call it.

Yes. Because it was funny and clearly trolling and you bit. That's what GF does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering why the football standings have teams with conference wins and loses?  The conference schedule doesn't start until this week.  Those games played between Big Sky schools are technically non conference games.  they don't count toward the official conference record.  Including them will mess up the standings to what they actually are.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 4:20 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Wondering why the football standings have teams with conference wins and loses?  The conference schedule doesn't start until this week.  Those games played between Big Sky schools are technically non conference games.  they don't count toward the official conference record.  Including them will mess up the standings to what they actually are.  

Got it. Two things made this year challenging for the score scrapers that have worked well for the last 5 years or so--1) UND's quasi-Big Sky status resulted in the Big Sky schedule only containing games vs. Big Sky opponents, forcing me to scramble for other data sources; 2) Big Sky changed their web site to reformat the way they present result.

Both issues were affecting the standings. I previously checked to make sure both teams were conference members before allowing a game to count toward conference stats, which doesn't work with games vs. UND this year; and the revised data format resulted in me not properly capturing Big Sky's indicator of which games count as conference games.

I think it's all fixed now, but continue to let me know of problems. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moser didn't seriously get a lifetime ban here did he? That would be ridiculous!

Almost nearly as bad as Twitter censoring conservative viewpoints...

Quote
  • Avoid posting in old threads or responding to old posts without compelling reason.

If this was his biggest violation that's silly as "old" and "compelling" are highly subjective. He was relatively new and just wanted to add his viewpoints to topics that he just discovered on this website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×