SiouxSports.com Forum

To The Mods

Ryan

A guy that goes by "Moser54" called me today and asked me to start a thread asking you to let him at least look at the threads. 

He says he's banned.

No judgment, the guy is a little out there.  Im just passing along the message. 

Thanks, fun page, I like it.

• Upvote 1

Didn't know he was banned, but things have been relatively quiet around here of late.

The unwritten rule is (has to be?) that if you're going to dredge up a thread that's been dormant for 2-3 years or longer (or much longer, in Moser's case), the relevance of your bump had better be damned obvious from your post or be adequately explained.

I tend to view--and appreciate--this site as being reasonably free of non-sequiturs and half-baked conspiracy theories; Moser was all over the freaking map.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

The gobc is in place for a reason

Guess the gobc descended from the KKK of Grand Forks in the 1920’s which were virulently anti Catholic.  Mainly Masonic and Shriners  as those “organizations” are still so secretive.

17 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

How falling down? We didn’t want logo on mid court

did u see a logo on midcourt

sears is a corpoarste company. We want local owners 

Just fix the bread at the Red Pepper!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Why didn’t you want a logo at mid court? 

7 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

We are siouxforever

What are you going to do in 12 years when UND takes control of the REA, and the Betty, and Hawk logos are all over the place? On buildings, signs and the court/ice? 

• Downvote 2

7 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I'm holding you boys personally responsible for a lot of things.  How did you let them initially build the Columbia overpass with only 2 lanes?  Why is there not more parking on campus?  Why is our president out  interviewing at other school(s)?  Why are we stuck with an average, at best, logo for our sports teams?  And yes, what the hell is going on at the Pepper?

You guys use have a lid on this stuff, but I think you've been letting things slide lately.

• Upvote 3