SiouxSports.com Forum

Kennedy vs. Engelstad Foundation: GF herald feature

jdub27

6 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I like the UND flame logo.

This will slay some of you: I prefer the ND Hawks logo (B) to the flame logo (C+).

The flame logo has never done it for me. It's mashed together, the U seems lowercase because of the interaction with the N, and the font for the D seems a size small compared to the "UN". 

That said, if UND had picked "Prairie Fire" as a new nickname I reserved the right to re-evaluate. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Do you really think FS4L has multiple logins, or is that just a way to diss him?  

On a few occasions posts have been extreamly critical of mine and ive have seen responses that have been coupled together, a while back (months maybe more) there was a reply to a reply that used thebsame login and was deleated right away. Making it quite obvious the poster forgot to sign out and sign in under the other name. 

So with such similar attitudes and post historys it is more than fair to call into question the possibility of multiple logins used by one user. The usual suspects always show up together to spew the propaganda. 

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

On a few occasions posts have been extreamly critical of mine and ive have seen responses that have been coupled together, a while back (months maybe more) there was a reply to a reply that used thebsame login and was deleated right away. Making it quite obvious the poster forgot to sign out and sign in under the other name. 

So with such similar attitudes and post historys it is more than fair to call into question the possibility of multiple logins used by one user. The usual suspects always show up together to spew the propaganda. 

Sadly, that goes for both sides of our unfortunate divide.

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You must realize a lot of your posts are going to bring criticism when you write them, don't you?  I was under the impression that was occasionally your goal.

Judging by your targets' IP addresses, they are different people.  Maybe there are multiple people out there with views that differ from the Sioux Forever crowd?

• Upvote 1

I like the look of the betty court with North Dakota in the new font at Center Court and Fighting Hawks with a small logo at each end. I don't agree with Kennedy's arguments for a large logo at Center Court.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

say what you want about rob port...but i guess this pissing match is over who has control of center court/ice at the ralph and betty...pretty sad stuff going on here.

It is clear who has the control.  Kennedy is doing right by asserting his and his teams wishes but now he needs to stop banging heads with this foundation and it’s controllers and work peacefully with them despite not getting his way.  There is a lot at stake here.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Who knows best what is in UND's best interest? 

Are you insinuating it's someone who hasn't been on the job all that long yet has already interviewed for another job?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

UNLV alums living in Vegas?  Is that right??

Or misguided jealous hate filled internet warriors... either or i guess.

Whats the difference between the two...... 

We need the UNLV alum to continue their gracious generosity.

We dont need the other.

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Are you insinuating it's someone who hasn't been on the job all that long yet has already interviewed for another job?

Are you implying that Kennedy is working for someone/something else's best interests? 

I'd say the REA Board is giving the appearance of looking out for themselves (as Hodgson said, their mindset won't change), and forgetting their charter. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Or misguided jealous hate filled internet warriors... either or i guess.

Whats the difference between the two...... 

We need the UNLV alum to continue their gracious generosity.

We dont need the other.

We don’t need Kennedy, Chaves, Brian Jones, Travis Brewster and Mark Pryor?

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Are you implying that Kennedy is working for someone/something else's best interests

I'd say the REA Board is giving the appearance of looking out for themselves (as Hodgson said, their mindset won't change), and forgetting their charter. 

Pretty sure many supporters of the university as a whole would question if Kennedy has the university's "best interests" in mind?

No argument on your 2nd point.