SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

2 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

So you're saying Vegas is going to win the next 3 straight? I've got news for you: Vegas is not as great as you think they are. Caps have another factor Vegas does not. One A. Ovechkin. Go Caps. Go Osh!

Caps aren't that good, they got the bounces tonight. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:07 PM, Goon said:

Capitals won even with the officiating. 

AAB3BD23-DC4C-4726-ADF4-2B05B2FC98E5.jpeg

Vegas ownership ( the ones that own the town, the sports books, the ballarina buffets, not the team) seem to possibly im some peoples opinion,  have taken a lesson out of the NBA playbook..... no need to payoff players.... just cashe out the stripes.....

but I wouldnt put it past Bettman to WWE this contest a bit either, I dont trust that little shyt

14 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Vegas ownership ( the ones that own the town, the sports books, the ballarina buffets, not the team) seem to possibly im some peoples opinion,  have taken a lesson out of the NBA playbook..... no need to payoff players.... just cashe out the stripes.....

but I wouldnt put it past Bettman to WWE this contest a bit either, I dont trust that little shyt

Brought to you by Ambien. 

Ambien: have you posted wacky sh-t today?