SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Unless you pull a Cyotes and completely mess the whole arena thing up.

T-Mobile will be a great home for them for years to come. Basketball arena going on the North end of the Strip by the Drew, so no issues there.  

2 hours ago, Texas rancher said:

From my perspective, the wild have no chance against Winnipeg, they got the !@#$ knocked out of them tonight. That physical beating is going to take its toll as the series plays out. 

Agree...Winnipeg was just the better team tonite!

11 hours ago, cberkas said:

Really? They are building another arena for a NBA team. 

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/commissioners-green-light-new-all-net-arena-plans/839669303

They are betting the NBA will come.  WNBA starting this summer, moved the San Antonio franchise.  They will play at Mandalay until All-Net is built.  WNBA is obviously not the end objective here.   

20 hours ago, Texas rancher said:

From my perspective, the wild have no chance against Winnipeg, they got the !@#$ knocked out of them tonight. That physical beating is going to take its toll as the series plays out. 

Jets have too much firepower.

Laine has a shot that should be felonious in all 10 provinces. 

Helle will outduel Dubs

I'll feel better after game 2 with the Jets having a 2-0 lead.

Only chance the Wild do have is if the Jets let the moment get to them and they start doing dumb things. 

I still like the Jets in 5.  Hold home ice, split in St. Paul, win it at home. 

Speaking of the Wild.  Should they go out in the 1st Round again... at what point do they say one of these two things.

1) The window is only open for another year or two with this core, if we really want a crack at the cup, we need to go all in.

2) It might be time admit we can't win with the current core and it might be time to tear it down and start rebuilding the farm system.