Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cberkas

2018-19 Non-UND College Hockey

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So was the guy they just fired.

Touché. But Miami does pride itself on being the "cradle of coaches" or something like that. Then again a single tournament appearance that's still up in the air isn't exactly a star resume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Touché. But Miami does pride itself on being the "cradle of coaches" or something like that. 

You’re confusing football with hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 90siouxfan said:

CC up 1-0

Go Tigers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Poehling took a tough spill into the boards, not back on the bench yet, looked nasty, the hit that is, the performance on the ice was over the top

1-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

Apparently the drive from St Cloud to St Paul is too much for the Husky fans...

If UND were in St. Cloud’s shoes, I would skip the Frozen Faceoff for the Fargo regional. Going to both events is a little expensive for me to afford. Especially back to back weekends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

If UND were in St. Cloud’s shoes, I would skip the Frozen Faceoff for the Fargo regional. Going to both events is a little expensive for me to afford. Especially back to back weekends.

They won't be in Fargo either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like CBS Sports also is using conference rankings instead of national like the Big Ten was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prison_Mike said:

Apparently the drive from St Cloud to St Paul is too much for the Husky fans...

Anybody have any screen shots of the crowd from Game 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Anybody have any screen shots of the crowd from Game 1?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sprig said:

 

“Okay” crowd?  That looks pretty meager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

“Okay” crowd?  That looks pretty meager.

Looks bad on tv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duluth crashing the net hard, as both their goals reviewed for goalie interference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On GPL they are talking about a tweet from Joe Meloni that Westin Michaud of CC will graduate and still have eligibility, and that no decision has been made where he will play.  If I were Berry, I would explore that, as with his numbers he would have been our leading scorer.  No more Mr. nice guy, we need an experienced scorer.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tnt said:

On GPL they are talking about a tweet from Joe Meloni that Westin Michaud of CC will graduate and still have eligibility, and that no decision has been made where he will play.  If I were Berry, I would explore that, as with his numbers he would have been our leading scorer.  No more Mr. nice guy, we need an experienced scorer.

With our luck, he would have a season ending injury against Manitoba. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...