Union beats BU 2-1

UNH beats Miami 4-1

Omaha beats ASU 4-0

Denver and Providence tied 4-4

Quinnipiac beats Maine 2-0

Harvard beats Cornell 4-1

Clarkson beats St. Lawrence 6-2

11 hours ago, tnt said:

I see Denver had a bunch of LOI's signed today, but no Bobby Brink. Anyone hear any buzz on him decommitting?

No I haven’t.  He’s look nice in kelly green.  Shredding the USHL right now.  That’s the type of player I want Bubs to go out and get.  Highly unlikely he’d back out on DU though.  They have a great program.

47 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

No I haven’t.  He’s look nice in kelly green.  Shredding the USHL right now.  That’s the type of player I want Bubs to go out and get.  Highly unlikely he’d back out on DU though.  They have a great program.

Just found it odd that it looks like they had a whole class sign at once, but not him.  I know a lot of people talked about Motzko trying to flip him, so wondered if they got to him.  I assume he would be going to Denver next year and not the following the way he is producing in the USHL. 

3 minutes ago, tnt said:

Just found it odd that it looks like they had a whole class sign at once, but not him.  I know a lot of people talked about Motzko trying to flip him, so wondered if they got to him.  I assume he would be going to Denver next year and not the following the way he is producing in the USHL. 

Agreed.  Oh I'm sure Motzko would try and flip him. 

55 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

He's only a junior. 

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

I thought so.  Phenomenal player. Held back in school obviously.

He was going to go back to high school but decided to stay with his JR team all season long. His brother is coming through the high school ranks. 

Just now, Goon said:

He was going to go back to high school but decided to stay with his JR team all season long. His brother is coming through the high school ranks. 

Yeah, I initially heard he was coming back but after what he was doing in the USHL I would be shocked to see him back.  Nothing more to prove at the HS ranks.

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Is anyone watching the Gopher/Ohio State game? The puck has been in the Gopher zone the entire second period! 

Yeah, I've been hedging my bets tonight.  Hoping for at least one game to enjoy.    

Was happy to see Miami get a tie with SCSU.   Not sure how I feel about that tying goal in the final minute by Gophers. 

Maine and Vermont tied 3-3 OT

BU and BC tied 0-0 OT

Providence beats UNH 3-1 

BGSU beats UAH 6-2

Mankato beats LSSU 3-0

Michigan Tech beats Bemidji 7-2

St. Cloud and Miami tied 2-2 OT Miami beats St. Cloud 3-2 3x3 OT

CC leads Omaha 5-2

Ohio State and Minnesota tied 2-2

Penn State leads Wisconsin 5-4

Western Michigan beats Niagara 7-3

Notre Dame beats RPI 3-0