SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Non-UND College Hockey

cberkas

36 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So should college teams wear dark jerseys at home too?  The NHL does...

Sure. Why not?

If you can't see the difference between overtime rules and jersey rules we can't help you. We get it, you don't like 3 x 3 but in every league other than the NCAA it is here to stay. Why not give them some exposure to it before the big time?

• Upvote 2

Been going to Sioux games since they played in the barn. I'm for 3x3 and SO, then you can turn the lights off. My wife and I enjoy it. Those that aren't enjoying themselves can leave any time they wish. We'll be watching until the players leave the ice.

1 hour ago, WiSioux said:

Sure. Why not?

If you can't see the difference between overtime rules and jersey rules we can't help you. We get it, you don't like 3 x 3 but in every league other than the NCAA it is here to stay. Why not give them some exposure to it before the big time?

OK, I'll play along.  How about we allow fighting in college hockey too?  Why not give them some exposure to it before the big time?

16 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

OK, I'll play along.  How about we allow fighting in college hockey too?  Why not give them some exposure to it before the big time?

It would make the series against the Gophers more entertaining.  :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

So should college teams wear dark jerseys at home too?  The NHL does...

Sure, why not? All for it.   :) That was easy. For some reason, the UNO fans didn't like doing this. 

58 minutes ago, Goon said:

Sure, why not? All for it.   :) That was easy. For some reason, the UNO fans didn't like doing this. 

No thanks.  Give me whites at home vs a variety of road colors instead of green (or the occasional black) vs white for every home game.

4 hours ago, Goon said:

Because they lost all the time.

3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

No thanks.  Give me whites at home vs a variety of road colors instead of green (or the occasional black) vs white for every home game.

Nashville is the only team with two home jerseys. 

7 hours ago, WiSioux said:

Sure. Why not?

3x3 is so fun to play and watch.

22 hours ago, Goon said:

UNO fans didn’t like it because they wore dark jerseys in the 2nd half and UNO only wins games in the 1st half of the season. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

If open space is the issue, why are you opposed to Olympic-size ice sheets?

Open ice in an area a player can score leads to offense.  Olympic ice does not do this.  There's just a bunch more ice in places from which a player can't score. 

3x3 and Olympic ice are no comparison in regard to creating offense.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Walsh Hall said:

Open ice in an area a player can score leads to offense.  Olympic ice does not do this.  There's just a bunch more ice in places from which a player can't score. 

3x3 and Olympic ice are no comparison in regard to creating offense.

OK, so why don't we make hockey a full-time 3x3 game?