SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota 2018-19 Season

Frozen4sioux

6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

About that ... Harrison Feeney is 20 today and his DOB is Feb 4, 1998.

If he came in this fall he'd be a 21 year old freshman. I forget the rule about coming in at 21: I think that's where you only have three eligible playing seasons (or is it if you come in at 22 you only get three seasons ... ) 

As it still stands, you would be correct. Thank you for that!

12 minutes ago, rhenry8439 said:

Why not bring this guy in???? He wont steal any ones girl. And when your done  with him he fits nicely into a hockey bag.

Image result for shooter tutor

He'd be a confidence crusher for the boys.  They'd have nowhere to shoot on this guy.  He's got all their sweet spots covered.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Doesn’t @Wilbur have a semester of eligibility left?

There was an open tryout for a practice goalie when I was a student that I should have attended.  Then I could have officially put my career to an end by getting lit up like a Christmas tree instead of thinking "what if".

On 1/14/2019 at 11:34 AM, The Sicatoka said:

First, Mr Scheel, nice job this weekend. And thank you for not adding additional "colors" to the painted area. ;) 

Next, Mr Kawaguchi, nice job taking your time and finishing in OT. You could've panicked and fired wide; instead, you took your time and buried it. 

Finally, to the team: You've dug a deep hole. You showed what you can do this weekend. So, what do you want to be remembered as? 

Nicely said.

Kawaguchi had the look of someone about to break out. 

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:17 PM, MDtoGF said:

How does UND build this week? That is what I am interested in. 

I hear you and I'm not optimistic but sure do hope I'm wrong.  I hate to be Nancy Negative but I think it's a challenge against a not very good Omaha team (just looking at their record but are probably better than Canisius) to gain a split on the road.  Hell, we had to go twice to overtime at home no less just to beat a not very good CC team.  Plain and simple that's where this team is now, like it or not it's who we are/reality.  Prove me wrong, please.

23 hours ago, Wilbur said:

There was an open tryout for a practice goalie when I was a student that I should have attended.  Then I could have officially put my career to an end by getting lit up like a Christmas tree instead of thinking "what if".

@Godsmack

Wilbur, what is your Christmas tree still doing up?

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

So what's book on this new goalie Harrison Feeney? Anyone gone to practice to see what he has? 

He's bought into the culture and the process and looks like he could give a full 60 minutes if called upon

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Definition of insanity, being at the game tonight and expecting a different result. 

I'll be at game again tonight too but nothing I saw last makes me think the outcome will be different. SCSU is really good.

7 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

SCSU by 4 tonight. After their slow start and judging by their true colors vs UND’s, it’s not even close. Crazy how badly a small school like SCSU has put recruited, out retained and out coached a powerhouse hockey school like UND. 

Well, if Canisius College can pull it off, so can St Cloud State!

• Like 1