SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU @ the X - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

Just now, OgieOgilthorpe said:

He’s gotten beat high twice. First one may have been screened but he absolutely should’ve had the 2nd. Made up for it with a couple hasek saves...and a little puck luck. He’s decent but never a game changer. 

Considering we are only down 2-1 still, I’d say he’s definitely been impactful in this game...

3 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

He’s gotten beat high twice. First one may have been screened but he absolutely should’ve had the 2nd. Made up for it with a couple hasek saves...and a little puck luck. He’s decent but never a game changer. 

If they lose it's not on Cam. First goal was horrible defense, second was an assist from Pogo. Not to mention some of the other saves he's had to make.

• Upvote 3

Got back from a trip late last night......if this score holds do I make the drive down tomorrow to see this team probably play their last game of the season? 

I'll hang up and listen..............

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Got back from a trip late last night......if this score holds do I make the trip down tomorrow to see this team probably play their last game of the season? 

When you find out, let me know.

I could always go down and try to scalp my tickets...for Sioux Falls;)

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Got back from a trip late last night......if this score holds do I make the drive down tomorrow to see this team probably play their last game of the season? 

No!  Stay and enjoy St Patty's day in St Paul!

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

Cams keeping us in the game.  Scsu is good, but we’re playing like dog !@#$.

I don’t think we are playing bad more as we just can’t put the puck in the back of the net, Granted we have had a few defensive lapses. 

9 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

What about pogo on that play...learn the game 

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

I don’t think it’s been the luck of the Irish today for UND. Lots of things have gone against us in other matchups. I think we basically have to win the auto bid to get in now. 

Other than Cornell?

Need Clarkson to win 2, NE/Providence winner to take the East, and beat UMD/DU tomorrow.....assuming no comeback in the 3rd