SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. uno mavs - GAME 2 GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, franchise said:

My thought process is that beating CC doesn't help much (with pairwise) and losing to them would not be good...however losing to DU/SCSU doesn't hurt as much but beating them helps a lot

I hope we get DU or SCSU then.  If we can't beat them next weekend there is no reason to think we can beat them in the tourney. 

And playing CC has little upside.  They showed last year at times and again this year that they can be dam tough, yet beating them might not give us anything.   All risk little gain with them.  

Bring on SCSU. 

• Upvote 4

Crazy how if UND was comfortably in we would love to see SCSU and Denver lose, but with the way our season has gone we need Denver, Duluth, and SCSU in St. Paul so losing one game wouldn’t kill the season.  

We live on......at least until next Saturday. 

21 minutes ago, hky said:

Honestly, the only team I really don't want to face is Duluth.  Played well against St. Cloud and Denver, not so much against the Bulldogs.

I’m not as concerned about Duluth, (but still am a little concerned). 

But I’d rather play them Saturday and avenge last year on them in the championship game. 

24 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Crazy how if UND was comfortably in we would love to see SCSU and Denver lose, but with the way our season has gone we need Denver, Duluth, and SCSU in St. Paul so losing one game wouldn’t kill the season.  

We live on......at least until next Saturday. 

I'd rather take my chances with CC and Miami in the field of four, thank you very much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I'd rather take my chances with CC and Miami in the field of four, thank you very much.

I remember NCHC fozen faceoff in a dump part 1 (thank god it’s not in a basketball arena anymore).  I was so happy that Miami upset SCSU, Western upset Duluth, and that Denver upset Omaha to make it to Target Center!!!!!

Then we lost to Miami......:huh:

Still will forever be thankful to Wisconsin and Lowell for bailing us out of that one.

PS:  You really think after watching Terry pull a Pele last night that Denver won’t be in St. Paul....:p

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I remember NCHC fozen faceoff in a dump part 1 (thank god it’s not in a basketball arena anymore).  I was so happy that Miami upset SCSU, Western upset Duluth, and that Denver upset Omaha to make it to Target Center!!!!!

Still will forever be thankful to Wisconsin and Lowell for bailing us out of that one.

PS:  You really think after watching Terry pull a Pele last night that Denver won’t be in St. Paul....:p

Исправлено

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'm still tankful for that one, that was a big back door!!!

PS: CC, there is a chance!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

anyone have a link to terry's kicking goal...

14 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

wow...if it went skate, cc defensemens stick, and then in is that a goal?

Nope.  The kick shot at the net would only be nullified if another player gains full possession.

If the d man had swatted puck in the net after the kick then it's a goal because it would be considered possession.