SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Season

bounce

32 minutes ago, Dagger said:

I don’t think Fox College Sports is carried by Midco.  UND says all home games are televised but that doesn’t mean everyone in Grand Forks or region is going to get the game.  It  probably is on dish tv. 

We used to get Fox College Sports on Comcast in the Twin Cities but they dropped the channels a year or so ago.  Bummer for us down here.

Interesting that Cal Baptist attracted more than 5000 fans to their first game in DI.  The arena shames UC-Riverside and other local colleges.  Could be they will be another GCU in fan fervency.  Heard that GCU actually pays some students to get wild at games and the rest emulate them.

https://cbulancers.com/boxscore.aspx?id=8424&path=mbball

Cal Baptist faces ORU as part of the Summit-WAC challenge next.

35 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

It was said during broadcast that this is the onky uniforms they have right now. Really! Budget issue, poor planning, they make it so easy to pit the luxuries afforded the hockey team to every other program.

#REAlockerrooms

#REAscoreboard

#Priorities 

42 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

It was said during broadcast that this is the onky uniforms they have right now. Really! Budget issue, poor planning, they make it so easy to pit the luxuries afforded the hockey team to every other program.

I believe someone mentioned here during the first game that Adidas messed up on the first order and the jerseys had to be returned.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I believe someone mentioned here during the first game that Adidas messed up on the first order and the jerseys had to be returned.

Thank you,  trumps the darrel narrative that the REA is preventing BB from buying uniforms.  Good grief

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Darrell gonna Darrell.

Yep, I have him ignored, and should know better than to occasionally open his posts. Another down arrow in 3-2-1....................

Edited by sprig
spelling

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

They need quality Adidas white home AND KELLY green away uniforms ASAP!

I don’t know full story, but this current uniform situation is embarrassing. Having to play on big stage against Kentucky with those is not good.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

They need quality Adidas white home AND KELLY green away uniforms ASAP!

I don’t know full story, but this current uniform situation is embarrassing. Having to play on big stage against Kentucky with those is not good.

Adidas screwed up. New jerseys are on order. A bit ironic since Jones was one of the coaches who didn't want to switch to adidas and then this.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Adidas screwed up. New jerseys are on order. A bit ironic since Jones was one of the coaches who didn't want to switch to adidas and then this.

Hopefully they arrive quick, these new ones suck really badly. You can’t read the number on them for one thing. I suppose using last years jerseys are out of the question.