SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Cloud - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

10 minutes ago, gsiouxo said:

Looks like St. Cloud playing all their studs....understand them wanting to knock UND out of Sioux Falls so they get placed there......but not resting up some of your guys with dings at this time of year with not much to play for might come back to bite them down the road.....if we play like we did last night we'll be OK....but who knows what group will show up today....heard some news today that there are a couple of real bad attitudes in the locker room bringing down the team....hopefully they are gone after the season.....they wouldn't give names but source was good enough to have some merit

Bad attitudes as in players upset with the team, or players who don't care? 

14 minutes ago, gsiouxo said:

Looks like St. Cloud playing all their studs....understand them wanting to knock UND out of Sioux Falls so they get placed there......but not resting up some of your guys with dings at this time of year with not much to play for might come back to bite them down the road...

I'd want to kick one of my biggest rivals' a**e* too...worrying about potential injuries is for the National Wussie Hockey Conference.

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Bad attitudes as in players upset with the team, or players who don't care? 

Could also be those who point fingers or create problems and friction with teammates.  You either are part of the problem or part of the solution.  

18 minutes ago, gsiouxo said:

....heard some news today that there are a couple of real bad attitudes in the locker room bringing down the team....hopefully they are gone after the season.....they wouldn't give names but source was good enough to have some merit

But I was told the problem was negative nillies posting on SiouxSports.com...

If a team with zero to play for comes into your building and beats you on senior night (when your team is playing to give your seniors more games at home), then your season deserves to end.

SCSU goes through the motions.

4-2 UND. 

24 minutes ago, gsiouxo said:

Looks like St. Cloud playing all their studs....understand them wanting to knock UND out of Sioux Falls so they get placed there......but not resting up some of your guys with dings at this time of year with not much to play for might come back to bite them down the road.....if we play like we did last night we'll be OK....but who knows what group will show up today....heard some news today that there are a couple of real bad attitudes in the locker room bringing down the team....hopefully they are gone after the season.....they wouldn't give names but source was good enough to have some merit

Yeah, I heard rumblings of off ice issues a few weeks back also. 

6 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Yeah, I heard rumblings of off ice issues a few weeks back also. 

I did as well........... didn't want to mention it as to distract anyone that lurks on this site from time to time.

• Upvote 3