SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

NCHC.tv working perfectly on my tv again.

Hennessy keeps calling Miami, Omaha.

The feed is fine...the camerawork and announcers suck ass.  I may switch to MN girls high school hockey instead...oh, and no sound during the break; they show a couple Miami fans standing in the concourse holding up a jersey...wtf?

4 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

Probably a student. I don't think Miami can afford to hire an actual camera man lol

Thing is, truly bad hockey camera work is almost always the result of trying to zoom in too close.   Easy to cure that.   Once simple instruction. 

Confused on what constitutes a penalty in this game. That last penalty against UND I sure agree with, we hauled him down. But then the no-call on Gersich's rush right before the UND goal where he got grabbed and pulled down right in front of the ref and there was no penalty. Just as blatant but no call? 

Just now, Feff said:

Confused on what constitutes a penalty in this game. That last penalty against UND I sure agree with, we hauled him down. But then the no-call on Gersich's rush right before the UND goal where he got grabbed and pulled down right in front of the ref and there was no penalty. Just as blatant but no call? 

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Just now, Emerald joker said:

I don’t know how much more of this I can watch, I have no dramamine 

It’s bad. Not just the jerky motion but that the camera worker has no clue where the puck is. Clearly someone that didn’t grow up watching hockey, as they don’t know how to follow the play.

If this were a free webcast, that would be one thing. But as someone who pays for a season pass, this kind of production is completely unacceptable.