SiouxSports.com Forum
Cratter

Downtown Grand Forks

13 hours ago, northernraider said:

Keep wearing flashy sunglasses? I still dont know what he does to make over 100k a year.

using grants (taxpayer money) to start food trucks?

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2018 at 9:02 PM, Cratter said:

Grand Forks Public Schools overspent by $2 million this year.

and will be another million short next year if something doesn't change (time to increase property taxes)!

Heard a quote today, "Grand Forks is like a shack with a dirt floor who talks about getting a hot tub."

Wreck your car on the roads in Grand Forks getting to an underfunded school system, while the city leaders are busy extending curbs downtown, trying to build a new library, a million dollar light project, and kissing more of the governors butt with downtown vibrancy initiatives:

Fiscal mismanagement with our leaders in GF. UND now the school board should we be surprised. More of the same. Build a Drone Park!

10 hours ago, moser53 said:

Build a Drone Park!

That's so 2015.

You need to be thinking about 2020.

3 hours ago, Cratter said:

That's so 2015.

You need to be thinking about 2020.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. There's some of that, no a lot of that in the Grand Sky thread. Drain the swamp you can start with the city and then head to Bismarck. You Cratter can be a hero. Open Records Requests.

31 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not yet...still all dirt

31 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not yet...still all dirt

I’m curious about this project as well.  I can only imagine how worked up the “Save Arbor Park” people will get if that project falls through.

4 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

I’m curious about this project as well.  I can only imagine how worked up the “Save Arbor Park” people will get if that project falls through.

you would think that jlg would hae enough money to buy out the norby's building people to develop the three lots from arbor park to demers ave instead of new build (arbor park), old ugly norby's building, and then another new building on the corner across from sky's?  

I still waiting for to see the Hugos by Choice Wellness that they came out with plans for over four years ago.

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I still waiting for to see the Hugos by Choice Wellness that they came out with plans for over four years ago.

it's going up right across from brandon bochenski's house!

• Like 1