SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 attendance

F'n Hawks

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Thinking there will be 10,000 fans at the game. Let us know how many are wearing green?

10K..ha!..only if alla y'all bring 2k! stop by our tailgate..would love to have you..I posted in the Idaho thread earlier..we are between the dome and the powered RV section..look for the signs on the big white crew cab dura max..

fishgate.jpg

• Upvote 4

WI shuts down when deer hunting starts.... seriously. Surgeons do NOT schedule elective surgeries. They do rotate about who covers and all of that. Sad to see these student sections.... don’t publish this too much or itcwill turn into a Republican/Democrat issue... maybe Congressional hearings too.

15 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Rutgers gets nobody going. Still though, Wisconsin has been the gold standard for student sections for a while. Pretty sad.

Again, for UND, move the student section. Absolutely a must given the student turnout and the postseason arrangement rules already in place per NCAA. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Again, for UND, move the student section. Absolutely a must given the student turnout and the postseason arrangement rules already in place per NCAA. 

You're very optimistic about the future if you think we will be hosting any post season games.

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have gone to every home game this year. I haven’t decided about this Saturday? Not very enthused right now. Then again it would be my last chance until next year. In a way I feel the seniors deserve my attendance. Not that little ole me makes a difference.

You do make a difference.  Come to the game!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have gone to every home game this year. I haven’t decided about this Saturday? Not very enthused right now. Then again it would be my last chance until next year. In a way I feel the seniors deserve my attendance. Not that little ole me makes a difference.

I hope to see the seniors play one more time. Oliveira and Santiago in particular.

52 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I do know that last year the seniors really enjoyed the support and a few kind words. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I've been looking forward to the NAU game all year because I can drive up there and see a game in person.  Yesterday I didn't even feel like going because the season is basically lost (no playoffs), but I will still go up there by myself.  Hoping Santiago is healthy and playing by then, would like to see him play one last time...and Brady.  Hopefully there will be a few other UND fans up there that I can find to tailgate with. 

• Upvote 1