SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 attendance

F'n Hawks

Today the top half of Section 218 showed up as available.

Ticketmaster shows following seats available:

682 seats in stands on visitor side (west). 

962 seats in stands on UND side (east).

This does not include any seats that may not taken by the students in sections 212 to 214 or visiting team in bottom of section 217.

52 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Doesn't look like it's going to sell out unless there's a HUGE walk-up crowd tomorrow. However, I still expect it to be loud!

I'll be part of the walk-up crowd tomorrow!!  Excited for a loud atmosphere that I fully intend to participate in.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Maybe 500 students. Pathetic turnout.

I bet the Hockey game will have 1,200 students or whatever js the max number. 

I miss my days as a student. What a great day it would have been. Pregame tailgate, football, little rest, then hockey and party until 2 a.m.  kids.....

8 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I bet the Hockey game will have 1,200 students or whatever js the max number. 

I miss my days as a student. What a great day it would have been. Pregame tailgate, football, little rest, then hockey and party until 2 a.m.  kids.....

Surprised there were so few since they had to be there to get their hockey priority

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

One of the highest attended FCS games in the country today and people still complain.

Because we can do better. Today’s attendance was a direct result of our horrible performance against ISU. That was a huge missed opportunity and turned a lot of potential new fans off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, F'n Hawks said:

It was a good crowd. The only thing to be dissapointed about is the students, but it really shouldn’t be surprising that they didn’t show up. 

I gave noticed in years past that the other sports seniors helped drive student participation in attending FB games and tailgates. Could there be any correlation to these teams losing alot of upper classman / leaders hurt?

I remember Crandall bringing a big group with him to a few games last year.