SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. c.c. SATURDAY GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

2 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Ok now...this too much.  He hasn’t had to do anything tonight.  And his rebound control needs serious work. He just got tested and let one in. Not to be a hater but come on.

And when Thome is in net there seems to be a different confidence level on the ice. Not sure what it is but maybe they rely on Cam too much.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Ok now...this too much.  He hasn’t had to do anything tonight.  And his rebound control needs serious work. He just got tested and let one in. Not to be a hater but come on.

Anyone that can't see the difference is either delusional or a relative.  Cam wasn't tested the last 3 weeks and he still let in a bunch of softies. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Anyone that can't see the difference is either delusional or a relative.  Cam wasn't tested the last 3 weeks and he still let in a bunch of softies. 

Well I’m neither.  Cam hasn’t played great this year but he not he reason we’re average.  

Just now, ibleedgreen said:

I get it that you have a love affair for Cam but you need to take your beer goggles off. He isnt the greatest goalie in the nchc. If he was he would be in the net tonight.

Nobody is saying he's the best goalie in the NCHC but plenty of you seem to think he is the worst.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ibleedgreen said:

I get it that you have a love affair for Cam but you need to take your beer goggles off. He isnt the greatest goalie in the nchc. If he was he would be in the net tonight.

I just complemented you’re response. I never said cam has played great, I’m simply pointing out he isn’t the problem. Because he isn’t.  If the team plays better in front of thome and he stops pucks...then you keep thome in.

• Upvote 4