SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. c.c. SATURDAY GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

3 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Agree Adams is at least noticeable out there.

Kawaguchi is one of the worst forwards as far as playing along the walls I've seen at UND in a long time. He has decent open ice skills but UND doesn't play race horse hockey.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

From my viewpoint, they are currently getting 2nd line minutes because Jones (and Hoff) isn’t available to center the 2nd line and they’re not putting Adams or Mismash at 2nd line center. 

Then again, Mismash has disappeared since December so he might as well be in the stands at this point. 

But then every time someone bitches about Mismash not doing anything he seems to have a good night.    Thanks for mentioning Mis not getting it done.   Maybe it's a sign.

11 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Totally agree with your last point...... but who is that at this stage? If Jones gets healthy put Gersich and Adams on the wings? Adams is not a center yet he has been forced to.play there like last night. 30 games.....30 different lineups but Berry seems to be grasping for combos to click. 

......and IMO Adams should see the ice over Kawaguchi right now.

Adams played plenty of center in the USHL and has had a couple of his better games there for UND. He had Gersich and Mismash start with him last night and I thought the line would play well. Coming into the weekend I wondered if Berry would bench a forward and play D up front if somebody struggled and he showed tonight he isn't hesitating to do that. I think it is the right move with how Adams played last night too. Ton of turnovers, coasting, and just looked like overall lack of energy from Adams last night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TRex said:

But then every time someone bitches about Mismash not doing anything he seems to have a good night.    Thanks for mentioning Mis not getting it done.   Maybe it's a sign.

I’m here to help! 

Honestly, I want to see Mismash do well. I don’t think he’s someone who can “carry” a line himself yet. More of a complimentary player right now. 

4 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

You could've given me the opportunity to solve the puzzle before posting the answer. 

Well, you're from Moorhead and we didn't want to wait all night for you to figure it out.  :lol:

Maybe you can help Berry find the answer too though.  He's still looking!

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, you're from Moorhead and we didn't want to wait all night for you to figure it out.  :lol:

Maybe you can help Berry find the answer too though.  He's still looking!

From Grand Forks, just live in Moorhead. 

I wish I could help Berry. This is a hard team to watch, they don't seem to do anything real well. It seems like in the last 20 years they've always been real good at one aspect of the game.