Super Bowl LII

Cratter

Who you rooting for?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who you rooting for?

• Patriots
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 11:00 PM

23 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The first one was not a touchdown. The 2nd one is a touchdown for those with common sense, however that type of play was ruled as an incomplete pass a couple times this year.

Pretty crazy how good QB's can be in this league when they decide not to call holding on the offensive lines all day.

I couldn't believe they let the Eagles off the hook twice on the final play. Hogan got decked about 20-25 yards downfield on the final play which is illegal contact and another down at a minimum. He gets up and makes his way toward the scrum at the goal line only to be interfered with and pushed away from the play which would have been pass interference and a first down at the 1 or 2 yard line and another snap.

probably the way the NFL season should end.

Once the ball was touched by gronk in the end zone hogan was free to be tackled, no pass interferences on a tipped ball.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

Once the ball was touched by gronk in the end zone hogan was free to be tackled, no pass interferences on a tipped ball.

I agree on the "once touched" aspect, but I'm not sure Gronk ever touched it. It looked like about three Eagles whacked it around. 

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/960380930270490624

Don’t think Brady shook Foles hand after the gm. Are we going to criticize him like we did Cam? Asking for a friend.

Except that Cam Newton DID shake Peyton Manning's hand after the Super Bowl.  He was a little surly in the post-game presser, but he showed a lot of class on the field in congratulating Manning.  It's time someone called out TB#12 for being a sore loser.  

hi-res-c771b5dcd613831fa6d7ef4fb372c991_

42 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

The illegal contact happened well before the ball was thrown and the second contact was questionable as to when contact occurred and if he would have been in the play as he had been knocked off course while running down the field(the first penalty which was blatant and obvious)

http://dailysnark.com/eagles-got-away-blatant-pass-interference-penalty-final-play-game/

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

The illegal contact happened well before the ball was thrown and the second contact was questionable as to when contact occurred and if he would have been in the play as he had been knocked off course while running down the field(the first penalty which was blatant and obvious)

http://dailysnark.com/eagles-got-away-blatant-pass-interference-penalty-final-play-game/

Since cry baby wasn’t in there wasnt going to be any dpi on the last second Hail Mary.  That’s only happens if you are playing the packers.  

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Except that Cam Newton DID shake Peyton Manning's hand after the Super Bowl.  He was a little surly in the post-game presser, but he showed a lot of class on the field in congratulating Manning.  It's time someone called out TB#12 for being a sore loser.  

Wow, Mafia...didn't know you cared so much about Tom Brady and the Patriots.  I'm starting to think you dislike the guy after all your posts.

17 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Wow, Mafia...didn't know you cared so much about Tom Brady and the Patriots.  I'm starting to think you dislike the guy after all your posts.

Much like Hillary, the media was expecting a coronation ceremony yesterday, not an actual game.  Foles for President!  

5 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

If I’m a GM I want my qb to be a sore loser. That’s why he’s got 5 rings.

40 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

If I’m a GM I want my qb to be a sore loser. That’s why he’s got 5 rings.

web1_2017-02-06t034828z_1_mtzed26xp8sr6_

WINNING TOM BRADY:  "Hey, thanks, Matty Ice.  I'm the G.O.A.T."  

6063824-3x2-940x627.jpg

WINNING TOM BRADY:  "They couldn't have done it without me, bro.  I'm the best you've ever seen."  

hi-res-bd1f69540f8698f5c66423b2eff7ddbc_

LOSING TOM BRADY:  "Shake Nick Foles' hand?  Eff that...I'm outta here."  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

WINNING TOM BRADY:  "Hey, thanks, Matty Ice.  I'm the G.O.A.T."  

WINNING TOM BRADY:  "They couldn't have done it without me, bro.  I'm the best you've ever seen."  

LOSING TOM BRADY:  "Shake Nick Foles' hand?  Eff that...I'm outta here."  

So you watched the whole Super Bowl and the biggest story you took away was a handshake that did not  happen?  Methinks you are not a Brady backer.  It was a helluva entertaining game though.

7 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Yeah I think Shannon Sharpe was talking about how the medias response to Cams post game press conference.

Shannon Sharpe is saying the same thing you are: "Is the media going to criticize Tom Brady?"

34 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

So you watched the whole Super Bowl and the biggest story you took away was a handshake that did not  happen?  Methinks you are not a Brady backer.  It was a helluva entertaining game though.

I heard that Tom was so disappointed in the loss that Gisele let him have a small vanilla milkshake at the Foxboro McDonalds today. 

5 hours ago, WiSioux said:

Who cares? It was inside. People nowadays are SO wimpy

The NFL. 

Its the one factor keeping Minnesota from hosting more Super Bowls.

You can guarantee stadium officials were hoping for "unseasonably warm weather" only to find the opposite.