Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
SIOUXFAN97

Nick Foles taking Philly by Storm

Recommended Posts

Wentz should have sat out a few weeks ago, Philly would have had a chance at the playoffs. Foles 2-1 as a starter this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Wentz should have sat out a few weeks ago, Philly would have had a chance at the playoffs. Foles 2-1 as a starter this year.

Nick Foles can basically pick where he wants to be QB next season in terms of Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, or Miami.  He'll like Florida.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 6:40 PM, MafiaMan said:

He owns 1 more Super Bowl ring than you!

 

10 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Nick Foles can basically pick where he wants to be QB next season in terms of Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, or Miami.  He'll like Florida.  

Tap the brakes a little, he may want to take over for that other guy. the guy that gets hurt easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Tap the brakes a little, he may want to take over for that other guy. the guy that gets hurt easily.

Foles is due $20 million from the Eagles for next season unless they either 

a) buy him out for $2 million

b) release him

So, you're telling me that Philly will decide to move on from Carson Wentz and make several-years older Nick Foles their long-term guy at $20 million per season?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Foles is due $20 million from the Eagles for next season unless they either 

a) buy him out for $2 million

b) release him

So, you're telling me that Philly will decide to move on from Carson Wentz and make several-years older Nick Foles their long-term guy at $20 million per season?  

Never said Philly will do anything. 

See how rest of season and playoffs play out. Foles did well the last few times he started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A guy could feel sorry for Wentz but then you remember that he, and his family, is set financially for life. Kinda takes the pressure off.

 I enjoy watching him play. Makes the game a little more interesting for me. Hopefully, he can recover and stay healthy and have a long career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rams lost in Chicago a week ago and nobody blinked. But the Foles and the Eagles show last night in LA raises some questions about the Rams loss. The unstoppable Rams have some cogs slipping. Can Coach McVay bring them back? Back to Philly, Foles was on a mission. Does he have the carisma that helps the whole team wanna play? They looked over whelming at times, only 7-7 but on the march. They do need help to get in with two games left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Is Foles up for the start tonight? Will he show the team(6-7) how to win?

yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got in trouble when Wentz was drafted when I questioned Philly's O-line and noted that Wentz really hadn't been hit hard in college, in FCS, because of NDSU's O-Line; I dared muse about durability at the professional level at that time because all we had to go on for durability was a wrist injury and very few violent collisions. 

Two season ending injuries later, am I allowed to ask now? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×