SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bulldogs - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

So since the game sucks ...

berry get next year Hak get next year. Flyer go another way, and Berry had a bad 2018...

Do you bring Hak Back!

go ....

I have been somewhat surprised at the lack of blue chip recruits the last couple years. If Hak would change that then bring him back. Maybe Berry is better at being an Assistant. I think the one thing the last two years is showing is that Berry walked into that championship team. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, crb1 said:

I have been somewhat surprised at the lack of blue chip recruits the last couple years. If Hak would change that then bring him back. Maybe Berry is better at being an Assistant. I think the one thing the last two years is showing is that Berry walked into that championship team. 

Agreed, he was handed a ton of talent. That being said, he did cash in on it and do his job. Kind of slid the last two years thought. It sounds like he has a few things in the talent pipeline, but not like the last several years. UND has been one of the most dominant teams in the country since I started watching them in 03, we seem to be slipping from that.

• Like 2

Just now, burd said:

It's a little amusing when the torches and pitchforks come out after a loss when everyone knew this team had a modest amount of talent.   

Modest, your are being very kind. I was going to say non-existent 

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

Berry took over a loaded team and got us over that Frozen Four hump that some years seemed like Mt. Everest.

The next couple of years will tell us if the recruiting will pick up or not.

Oh, come on!  If Hak were coaching this team, you'd be the first one to be lighting up the torches after a night like tonight.  At least Hakstol had his team firing on all cylinders by mid-January.

• Like 1