SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bulldogs - SATURDAY Gameday

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

So we are down 3-2 in the 2nd period? People are on here talking like we are down 6-0. ???

It is not so much the score.  Or even being able to scratch back from a 2-3 deficit (we know this team is capable).  It is just frustrating to watch this team piss away games due to stupid decisions and lack of effort and discipline. 

• Upvote 3

I can’t recall seeing a UND team look as discombobulated as that second period. Duluth has definitely gotten in their heads. 

5 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

So we are down 3-2 in the 2nd period? People are on here talking like we are down 6-0. ???

.........to a team we have lost 7 straight too.  

As far as the PK one of 2 things.......Shaw now runs both the PP and PK or Jackson has become inept.

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Well, it has to end sometime.

There's a good chance we face them in the 1st round of the NCHC.  If we want to keep the WCHA/NCHC postseason streak alive, we'd be forced to beat them there.  ;)

• Upvote 2

I remember when we beat them in their first game in their new rink.  It was sweet.  Those were the good old days.  ;)

Just now, bcblues said:

I remember when we beat them in their first game in their new rink.  It was sweet.  Those were the good old days.  ;)

I 'member

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

There's a good chance we face them in the 1st round of the NCHC.  If we want to keep the WCHA/NCHC postseason streak alive, we'd be forced to beat them there.  ;)

They just own us.....doesn’t matter if we get a lead or dominate a period.....we just can’t get over the mental block that is the Dogs......

On a positive note.....ummm.....

14 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Have you watched the game? The score may be what matters in the end, but this team has kind of played like garbage. Granted the officiating isn’t helping, but they have not looked good.

3 minutes ago, bcblues said:

Broke a pane of glass just for the extra F U. Good stuff!

I'm been pretty sure they just need to be consistent. Now I'm not so sure it's just because they aren't a very good team.

Jones' stupid high stick was an absolute killer. Might be one of the dumbest and most undisciplined plays this year.....and there have been plenty.

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Have you watched the game? The score may be what matters in the end, but this team has kind of played like garbage. Granted the officiating isn’t helping, but they have not looked good.

If we were playing well and losing I’d feel better. I haven’t lost hope - just feeling discouraged. 

But the garbage officiating this season is starting to wear on me. I already had to witness the Denver debacle - and that was enough for me... 

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Going out on a limb here...UND will not score on the PP to start the period.  :)

I'll go out on a limb and Duluth scores on the pk.

• Like 1