SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @/vs Bemidji State

AZSIOUX

So the wife and I are making our first away game since we had kids 4 years ago...  can't frigging wait!  I've been to a couple of games at the Sanford Center but never spent much time in Bemidji.  I would love some suggestion on food for friday night and maybe a good breakfast joint sat. morning.  Also, any thing we should check out while in town?  Right now my only real plan is to watch the Sioux stomp the beavers from the 2nd row and hopefully eat some Dave's pizza afterwards in the hotel.  We got a room at the hotel connected to the Sandford... Anyone have any reviews on how nice it is?  Thanks in advance for any responses.

On 1/8/2018 at 6:12 AM, Oxbow6 said:

Statistically all this team needs to do is score more than one goal in a game. When they have done that they haven't lost. Problem is if you look at their overall record you get a glimpse at how often they score just one goal because they have lost 6 of those games with one tie. 

Schloss has the boys being an offensive juggernaut tonight like they were last Friday. Any guesses on how he sees this series shaking out? :lol:

8 hours ago, willythekid said:

So the wife and I are making our first away game since we had kids 4 years ago...  can't frigging wait!  I've been to a couple of games at the Sanford Center but never spent much time in Bemidji.  I would love some suggestion on food for friday night and maybe a good breakfast joint sat. morning.  Also, any thing we should check out while in town?  Right now my only real plan is to watch the Sioux stomp the beavers from the 2nd row and hopefully eat some Dave's pizza afterwards in the hotel.  We got a room at the hotel connected to the Sandford... Anyone have any reviews on how nice it is?  Thanks in advance for any responses.

You must try Keith's pizza, they have a tiny kick in their sauce! Amazing pizza....

This time of year it's snowmobiling, skiing or ice fishing. All 3 a great time!

Go Sioux!

9 hours ago, willythekid said:

If you think Dave's Pizza is good, then I can't help...haha

MN Nice is a small cafe nearby that would work well for breakfast

10 hours ago, willythekid said:

A friend recommended Fozzies BBQ for pre-game food. So that's where I am heading.

1 hour ago, franchise said:

If you think Dave's Pizza is good, then I can't help...haha

MN Nice is a small cafe nearby that would work well for breakfast

Minnesota Nice is a great place to eat. Corner Bar has great burgers.

3 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

Is this game on wcha tv or not? It shows it is on the web site, but when I try purchase the one day pass for Bemidji State, it won't let me fill in my card's expiration date and it doesn't let me click on the card type.

Problem solved!

11 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

Is this game on wcha tv or not? It shows it is on the web site, but when I try purchase the one day pass for Bemidji State, it won't let me fill in my card's expiration date and it doesn't let me click on the card type.

Yah, it wouldn't let me click on the card type either although it did allow me to enter the expiration date (I'm watching the game).