SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UNO - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I think it's up to the Juniors to step up. The season relies on them on how far they want their season to go. JJ has 1 goal only thus far. Pogo has 4 goals only. Shaw has been good at times and then inconsistent for stretches.

It would be a bonus on the offense too if the freshies would start chipping in more too, but I will cut them some slack. 

4 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

I think it's up to the Juniors to step up. The season relies on them on how far they want their season to go. JJ has 1 goal only thus far. Pogo has 4 goals only. Shaw has been good at times and then inconsistent for stretches.

It would be a bonus on the offense too if the freshies would start chipping in more too, but I will cut them some slack. 

Hopefully Mismash and Adams start chipping in tonight!

..........oh wait. Nevermind.

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Have to Thank the excellent staff at The Ralph. At the game last night, my wife developed a terrible mid back pain. Went out to the concourse after 1st period. Security and Medical staff showed up out of nowhere and we were shortly on a Altru ambulance, which was right out the front door. 

Apparently didn't miss much in those last 2 periods. Wife is doing much better and hope the Hawks do the same.

Glad you're (for MM) wife is ok.

9 minutes ago, TRex said:

Boy, that cyanide pill sure put you in a bad mood.    Hangover too?

Well, I scored 6 goals in an 8-0 broomball win on Wednesday night and had no HJ waiting for me when I got home...why should anyone else be rewarded for a 4-1 loss?  

1 minute ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Anybody else having NCHC.tv quality issues?  It's been a few years since I've seen issues like the.  The quality keeps dropping to something lower, and it's actually pausing every now and then.

Mine has been decent.  The sound keeps getting louder and softer....but that might be my tv.

5 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Anybody else having NCHC.tv quality issues?  It's been a few years since I've seen issues like the.  The quality keeps dropping to something lower, and it's actually pausing every now and then.

Been perfect for me.