SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UNO - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

UND has a full and healthy line-up. Omaha is banged up with injuries. UNO is next to last defensively of all NCAA teams.....59 out of 60. UND is at home. This weekend better be a sweep.

4-2 UND tonight.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

UND has a full and healthy line-up. Omaha is banged up with injuries. UNO is next to last defensively of all NCAA teams.....59 out of 60. UND is at home. This weekend better be a sweep.

4-2 UND tonight.

Anything less is unacceptable

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

4-2 UND tonight.

Absolutely. Shut down their top line and pad stats

6-2 boys

Keep us updated on score tonight - I'm on the way home from Fort Collins Colorado & were on 85 heading to Dickinson - are there any radio stations out here that have Sioux Hockey ?

Man I Love Fort Collins Co

5 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Keep us updated on score tonight - I'm on the way home from Fort Collins Colorado & were on 85 heading to Dickinson - are there any radio stations out here that have Sioux Hockey ?

Iheart

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Yes, download the iHeart Application onto your smartphone and play it through your vehicle's speakers. I have an iPhone and it works well if you can get good cell service. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Keep us updated on score tonight - I'm on the way home from Fort Collins Colorado & were on 85 heading to Dickinson - are there any radio stations out here that have Sioux Hockey ?h

93.9  in Dickinson 550 in Bismarck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fetch said:

Yeah I have that - if we stop & get a room with wifi - right now I go from 1 bar to 3 to none :' (

3 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Is the game on tv I'm not seeing it

CBS Sports only