SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors 2017-2018

Wilbur

Just now, 1972 said:

Canda is gonna destroy them tomorrow if they show up with the same amount of effort they showed tonight

Canada is going to beat the tar out of this team the old fashioned way.  Grind it out, meat and potatoes hockey.

I hope I'm wrong, but now they have an excuse to lay another egg tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Canada is going to beat the tar out of this team the old fashioned way.  Grind it out, meat and potatoes hockey.

I hope I'm wrong, but now they have an excuse to lay another egg tomorrow. 

They're laying an egg already if they agree to wear those ridiculous Bills hockey jerseys...

• Upvote 1

Mittelstad has great skill, and hands like crazy... easy to score on kids tho....

he is going to get murdered in the NHL trying those second and third deke moves..... that is a kid that needs needs another year or two to gaim strength and learm how to use it.  he wont get it tho....

i see him takimg a very jost like path....

leace early to play in the NHL on a !@#$ team.... get creamed consistently..... imjured ..... not produce and get stuck in a 4th line roll cause they cant send the "first rounder" down to the AHL like he needs

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Whoever #4 is.....wow....on the GWG what the holy hell are you doing?  Glide..... glide.....glide.....stick check.....skate around back of net.....watch guy score.....

Too many all offense guys on this team,  extra soft or no interest in the defensive end