Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor Game #8 2017-2018


Recommended Posts

On 11/29/2017 at 6:21 PM, siouxforeverbaby said:

Once your selection is made, you can NOT change it. Be aware of who is dressing and who is not, it is YOUR responsibility to find out!

Those of you that picked Jones, read this in the rules, According to this you can not make a chane.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Ice Arena Man said:

Those of you that picked Jones, read this in the rules, According to this you can not make a chane.

How do you do this without picking TOMORROW's game?

 

You are allowed to post "if I make it" picks for a weekend series. For example: Sioux play Fri/Sat. You can make your picks for both games, please post these in the same post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

How do you do this without picking TOMORROW's game?

 

You are allowed to post "if I make it" picks for a weekend series. For example: Sioux play Fri/Sat. You can make your picks for both games, please post these in the same post.

That is why some people wait until Saturday to make that pick.  Many people use the "if I make it" picks for when they are going to be gone or not near internet...so they don't have to worry.   You don't have to make Saturday's pick with Friday's if you would rather wait until Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Final List for tonight:

Round 1:
SiouxSax: Jones, Mismash
SWSiouxMN: Jones, Gersich
snova4: Mismash
SteveP: Jones
bigskyvikes: Wolanin, Jones
TRex: Mismash, Jones
Siouxperior: Gersich, Poolman
hky: Wolanin
BarnWinterSportsEngelstad: Mismash, Gersich
minotsiouxfan: Jones, Adams
rhenry8439: Jones, Wolanin
siouxczech29: Austin, Hoff
siouxforcefans: Mismash, Gersich
FGHTNSXHawkey14: Austin, Mismash
Ray77: Wolanin
Dirtpile: Jones, Austin
UND_Gina: Wolanin, Gersich
UNDMOORHEAD: Jones, Wolanin
SiouxperSiouxFan: Gersich, Wolanin
90siouxfan: Gersich
Blackheart: Jordan
Budwmn: Austin
NorthDakotaHockey: Simonson, Hoff
dakotaKid92: Colton
nd jg: Jones, Colton
geaux_sioux – Mismash
Scorpio: Mismash
Speez: Jones
LakewoodSioux: Austin, Gersich
stoneySIOUX: Austin
Stack: Adams
Fetch: Simonson, Wolanin
axnecorl: Mismash
Redneksioux: Wolanin, Gersich
Vegas_Sioux: Austin
Youldy: Wolanin
axnekerl: Wolanin
zqglmtv: Gersich
SiouxScore: Bast
cberkas: Adams
siouxguyinFF: Mismash
siouxforeverbaby: Austin
Reformed Gphr Fan: Simonson
Ice Arena Man: Austin
siouxfaninseattle: Rieger
SiouxCrioux1: Colton
siouxporter: Mismash

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

That is why some people wait until Saturday to make that pick.  Many people use the "if I make it" picks for when they are going to be gone or not near internet...so they don't have to worry.   You don't have to make Saturday's pick with Friday's if you would rather wait until Saturday.

10-4 hopefully Jones gets some fluids tonight! And Wooly scores tonight!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Those moving on are below:

Round 2:
siouxczech29: Austin, Hoff
FGHTNSXHawkey14: Austin, Mismash
Budwmn: Austin
LakewoodSioux: Austin, Gersich
stoneySIOUX: Austin
Stack: Adams

Vegas_Sioux: Austin
cberkas: Adams
siouxforeverbaby: Austin
Ice Arena Man: Austin

Picks are due at 6:37 pm CENTRAL tomorrow

Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated List:

Round 2:
siouxczech29: Austin, Hoff
FGHTNSXHawkey14: Austin, Mismash
Budwmn: Austin
LakewoodSioux: Austin, Gersich
stoneySIOUX: Austin, Gersich
Stack: Adams
Vegas_Sioux: Austin
cberkas: Adams

siouxforeverbaby: Austin, Adams
Ice Arena Man: Austin

3.5 hours to go before picks are due.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated List:

Round 2:
siouxczech29: Austin, Hoff
FGHTNSXHawkey14: Austin, Mismash
Budwmn: Austin, Gardner
LakewoodSioux: Austin, Gersich
stoneySIOUX: Austin, Gersich
Stack: Adams
Vegas_Sioux: Austin
cberkas: Adams, Wolanin
siouxforeverbaby: Austin, Adams
Ice Arena Man: Austin

@Stack, @Vegas_Sioux, and @Ice Arena Man...you have 2.5 hours

Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Picks for Round 2:

Round 2:
siouxczech29: Austin, Hoff
FGHTNSXHawkey14: Austin, Mismash
Budwmn: Austin, Gardner
LakewoodSioux: Austin, Gersich
stoneySIOUX: Austin, Gersich
Stack: Adams, Austin
Vegas_Sioux: Austin, Simonson
cberkas: Adams, Wolanin
siouxforeverbaby: Austin, Adams
Ice Arena Man: Austin, Wolanin

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

Final Picks for Round 2:

Round 2:
siouxczech29: Austin, Hoff
FGHTNSXHawkey14: Austin, Mismash
Budwmn: Austin, Gardner
LakewoodSioux: Austin, Gersich
stoneySIOUX: Austin, Gersich
Stack: Adams, Austin
Vegas_Sioux: Austin, Simonson
cberkas: Adams, Wolanin
siouxforeverbaby: Austin, Adams
Ice Arena Man: Austin, Wolanin

And we have a winner!  Congrats to FGHTNSXHawkey14!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...