SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

What aggravates me with this split is how the refs (Shep) had to get involved in the game.

Can't stand how they let Denver's coach decide how they were going to officiate the game.

TH said it best about Sheepturd at the end.....rabbit ears staring at UND bench.

Monty needs to go. I now detest the guy more than Gwoz. Guy is a jerk. Chirping at the refs last week. Chirping at the SCSU coach. Stealing recruits. Chirping at the refs least night. Chirping at the refs tonight. 

Refs dictated this one. UND deserved the majority of the penalties, but the calls were nowhere near even. And the waived off goal was ridiculous and completely shifted the trajectory of the game. F these guys. Next time take out another player.

Really didn't think the Sioux played too bad. Disappointed with the result because I think tonight is a Sioux win if the refs aren't wearing DU jerseys. Shepherd is a classless pos and hopefully when we have to have him again a few clearing attempts find his midsection. The major call was maybe the most ridiculous, yes it was a minor interference penalty but that is it. You can't just decide to call something a major because someone ends up injured. The disallowed goal was terrible, the puck was pretty much in the net when the minimal contact was made but you knew the call was coming with Shepherd having a opportunity to call something against UND again. Denver was allowed to hook and hold all night meanwhile any physical contact from a Sioux player was called a penalty. Just a ridiculous excuse for officiating tonight.

• Upvote 1

Boys actually worked incredibly hard tonight and played great hockey.  This was the worst example of biased officiating I have ever seen.   I actually wrote a formal grievance to Adams- first time I've ever complained.  THe officials decided the game tonight, not the boys.  Great effort, strong play.  You cant beat DU at home plus junk officiating...I hate Monty...glad I make more money than him and have a glorious set of hair.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Can't stand how they let Denver's coach decide how they were going to officiate the game.

TH said it best about Sheepturd at the end.....rabbit ears staring at UND bench.

Does it surprise you that guys like Todd Anderson and Brad Shepherd want to confront players and coaches instead of just officiating? After all, the king of confrontation, Don Adam is the one instructing these clowns.  Way to ruin a good hockey matchup by the officials choosing to be the center of attention, and that goes for last night with the linesman.

6 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Monty needs to go. I now detest the guy more than Gwoz. Guy is a jerk. Chirping at the refs last week. Chirping at the SCSU coach. Stealing recruits. Chirping at the refs least night. Chirping at the refs tonight. 

Refs dictated this one. UND deserved the majority of the penalties, but the calls were nowhere near even. And the waived off goal was ridiculous and completely shifted the trajectory of the game. F these guys. Next time take out another player.

I also HATE Monty..what a prick