SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 UND Recruiting

UNDBIZ

20 hours ago, UND Fan said:

Another WR offer:

Chrysten Cochran, 6'1", 175, 4.5, West Bloomfield (River Rouge), MI  Has offers from Morgan St & Cornell (3.9 GPA)

Looks like Cochran will be announcing his commitment at 5pm. I wouldn't be surprised to see him head to Cornell with the 3.9 GPA. Ivy league education would be pretty tempting, but I would be happy to see us land the kid.

23 minutes ago, UND08 said:

What do we get out of bad-mouthing another school’s recruits/players on this board?  I think it’s in poor taste personally, and likely some sour grapes because we likely wanted the kid too...

Impressive, such high morality and political correctness, can never question anyone or anything, especially Bison Dan. 

Bison Dan hyped a local player that has averaged around .2 receptions per game. (lives 25 miles from Fargo, how did they land him!!)

Big local news story 3 years ago!!  Could be a break-out year for the kid in 2018.  Stay tuned!!

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, Irish said:

So, you must think that our O coordinator had a dandy season calling plays last year.  When we have even close to the success that Coach Klieman has had then you will have a valid point.  Until then, not. 

I was just pointing out that a lot of the "experts" on this fan website seem to think they know more than the people who do it as a career.   Everyone makes mistakes and second guesses things when they look back at how that particular situation turned out.  Nobody posting on this website has all the information but many speak with absolute certainty about things that have happened.  Sure, I look at the program and think I would do certain things differently, but I also understand I am not actually in the situation and do not have all the information.  

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, Irish said:

So, you must think that our O coordinator had a dandy season calling plays last year.  When we have even close to the success that Coach Klieman has had then you will have a valid point.  Until then, not. 

Did that strike nerve?  Do you now claim to have better football knowledge and experience than the current football staff?  If so let's get you hired so you can work your magic. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Only good if you like 50 yard passes across the body.  I'll wait to hear of any other offers before I judge if he is any good!!

I think you're joking, but his stats were good.  Case completed 200 of 293 passes (68.3 percent) for 3,249 yards, 35 touchdowns and four interceptions, and added a pair of rushing touchdowns. His average of 324.9 passing yards per game broke a 11-man state record.

https://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recruiting/football/recruiting-report-lincoln-high-qb-cedric-case-hoping-offseason-work/article_0a5d8b09-0c99-50ff-9843-3f89865014cb.html

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Only good if you like 50 yard passes across the body.  I'll wait to hear of any other offers before I judge if he is any good!!

Got the ball out quick, can scramble, throw on the run, doesn't turn the ball over.

Completed 69% of his passes last year for 3,200 yards, 35 TD's and 4 INTs

• Upvote 3

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, siouxsandy said:

big game, that is about the most stupid statement ever. You have no idea of football knowledge it takes to be a div 1 football coach. 

I think you may have missed the hint of sarcasm in my post.  

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Get your head out of the sand.

2017: top 10 preseason to 3-8. Face reality; that was and is disastrous. 

Damn, there are so many losers on this board. I just proposed fair questions, not statements or predictions to 2018.  I have no problem stating how I see things, even if it happens to step on the figurative toes of some poor little sensitive UND football fan. 

So people don't like your negative !@#$ talk over and over again and that makes them "losers".  When was that last time you posted something positive about the program?  Recruiting should be all positive because these players could all potentially be great at UND but you even make recruiting negative.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, BigGame said:

Did that strike nerve?  Do you now claim to have better football knowledge and experience than the current football staff?  If so let's get you hired so you can work your magic. 

I think most people who complain about a guy like Rudolph don't wan't to coach themselves.  They want someone who his more qualified.  You don't need to know a lot about football to figure out that Rudolph isn't great at his job.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

My 2019 sources say the Riviere kid is the cream at TE.  And the next target for UND is better than the Riviere kid.  Probably not a secret as several MVFC are high on him.

Someone in the 2020 class or are we trying to bring in another TE?  Enneking?

• UNDBIZ featured and unfeatured this topic