SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Denver

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, yzerman19 said:

Need a very aggressive forecheck.  Force their skilled forwards to have to support the D 200 feet away from our net.  

Been a high point for this team, at times, I think. However, DU is a different animal in regards to team speed and talent. Don't give these guys room in the neutral to get in and set up. 

4 minutes ago, cberkas said:

We sweep.

I like it! Tell me why you think so, cberkas!

Just now, snova4 said:

I'll have what he's having. :silly:

Oh, c'mon. Would it be absolutely unheard of for us to sweep Denver? I mean, we've only lost twice this year. We're a dang good team. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, stoneySIOUX said:

Oh, c'mon. Would it be absolutely unheard of for us to sweep Denver? I mean, we've only lost twice this year. We're a dang good team. 

No absolutely not, I was more referencing the positive attitude.  I'm personally counting a split as a win. 

24 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I really just want this weekend to prove a point that we are as good as our record. Getting annoying hearing how overrated we are all week...