SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Season

shep

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

Notice how they did against JMU. They’re really good.

Weber is good ...that’s why they are #16 in the fcs.  Weber is the lone defense in the big sky.  Any other big sky team against jmu last year would of been a sh^* show.    Come playoff time big sky teams fail miserably with their “potent” offenses.  

E wash is the one team that has succeeded with a offense only style in the playoffs from the big sky. 

Just now, Longtime fan said:

Weber is good ...that’s why they are #16 in the fcs.  Weber is the lone defense in the big sky.  Any other big sky team against jmu last year would of been a sh^* show.    Come playoff time big sky teams fail miserably with their “potent” offenses.  

E wash is the one team that has succeeded with a offense only style in the playoffs from the big sky. 

I’ll be watching Davis in the playoffs. Very curious to see if they flop or not.

5 hours ago, LkvlleUNDFan said:

I heard that Maag could have been used in red zone, jump ball situations vs. PSU - so hopefully he'll be able to suit up and contribute by Saturday. I don't know anything about Toivenen or Izzy.

360 guys suggested Toivonen could be back.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ND1 said:

Bubba is on the radio now... admits he should have paid more attention to the offensive schemes in the past and says going forward will .. interesting 

Really? You don’t say ...

What was he paying attention to these past 5 years, then? He’s supposed to be the HEAD coach.

Let’s hope he actually learns from this.

40 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Mistakes are the best way to learn.  The fact that it took him this long to recognize the mistake is troubling, but I'll bet it won't happen again.  Consequences are too severe now.

54 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Really? You don’t say ...

What was he paying attention to these past 5 years, then? He’s supposed to be the HEAD coach.

This here ^^

Does the same explanation  explain why kostich is still here....hasn’t paid enough attention to special teams play?  Maybe next year he will notice ?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ND1 said:

Bubba is on the radio now... admits he should have paid more attention to the offensive schemes in the past and says going forward will .. interesting 

This is some really weak sauce. Sounds like Ruddy had big time controll of the offense. Really disappointed in the lack of oversight. Does this carry through to special teams and strenght and conditioning? I have been pretty supportive of Bubba, but this puts me at a low for him. Why the hell was he giving out student FB tickets, when the team needed his attention??

Image result for throw in the towel images