SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Season

shep

The other thing about holm is he is an absolute burner.  Only Evan could of caught Montana’s jet sweep guy that went for 70 + yards.  He saved und 6 pts. 

He has to be low end 4.3  

Seigel needs to add weight.  He will be a good one but for 2018 just play him the 4 games and shirt him.  He needs another 15 lbs on him at a minimum.  

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

Last season I said Blubaugh had a lot of upside and someone jumped all over me. I cant remember who it was but they were wrong. Kid is going to be good.

I was very discouraged by Blublaugh’s play last season. Anyone who watched the games should’ve been concerned also.

He definitely has improved tons since then and is now playing great ball. His confidence is in a good place too. He isn’t a starter yet as Harris and Holm have those spots, so will still have to wait for his junior season to be really convinced, but he’s definitely on the right track. 

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

Last season I said Blubaugh had a lot of upside and someone jumped all over me. I cant remember who it was but they were wrong. Kid is going to be good.

I remember you saying that too.  I didn't really question him here on the board last year, but in my mind....I wasn't sure....but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because he got thrown in there when he wasn't ready. 

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

That reminded me of Mooney against the cow college.

I thought the same thing.  Will Holm’s play be a defining moment in the history of UND football, like mooney’s was?  I hope so. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, homer said:

Last year you were more than concerned.  You !@#$ all over that kid as a true freshman. 

What happened.  Was he coached up?  Did have talent to play D1?   Obviously yes too both questions.  UND-FB-FAN  missed on both questions.  Last year was all about injuries and playing true freshman.

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

If you didn't overreact to almost everything, you wouldn't get called out on some of the ridiculously negative things you post.

Most are. Please, join us in having a positive attitude and optimism towards a game played by 18-22 yr old kids.

False accusations everywhere. I assess and am critical of only on-field ability of said 18-22 yr old kids. But yet the guy who makes blind personal statements regarding inappropriate sexual activity is commended? 

I’m not taking a step back at all. Many of you on here are severely lost.

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

False accusations everywhere. I assess and am critical of only on-field ability of said 18-22 yr old kids. But yet the guy who makes blind personal statements regarding inappropriate sexual activity is commended? 

I’m not taking a step back at all. Many of you on here are severely lost.

Not defending the poster you are referring to in any way, I've made my issues on his stances clear as well.

10 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You’re defending a guy who stated the hockey team “ran a train on my girlfriend back in the day” and that makes me bipolar?

There certainly is a few errors in your logic, I’m afraid. 

Ummmmmmm.......ok.

:tinfoilhat: