SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Season

shep

16 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Interesting timing.  All the belly aching can stop now.

This just confirms all the conjecture on this topic previously.

UND football is grossly underfunded and I will continue to maintain my stance on this despite what others (mainly hockey goons) have to bitch about. When HPC phase II is funded and construction started maybe I'll step back a bit. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

You want an LT and a BB4? 
Um, that's four LBs, two TEs, and a reserve QB, and you probably have to toss in a soccer striker. 
You want the extended warranty option with that too? 

As one of the Sharks would say, I"m out.:silly:

2 hours ago, LkvlleUNDFan said:

I know this is pure fantasy, but do we really have to mention Grady ever again? If the dude wanted to be playing football, he'd be playing. From what I've been told by guys on the team that knew him: 

• He didn't take his final exams after the season was over his freshman year. That's the move of someone who doesn't plan to be back or to go somewhere else.
  • He doesn't need the scholarship $.
  • He had a child at home and wanted to be more present. 
  • He had a second chance and didn't even show up.
  • He stiffed some of his teammates on paying rent and just left his stuff in the apartment (XBox, etc.). Didn't reply to voicemails, texts, etc. from the guys that thought of him as a friend.

He was a great talent. But to blame the coaching staff for not retaining him seems unreasonable. He DIDN'T want to be here. End of story.

Thank you.