Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
UNDBIZ

Hawks - Eagles

Recommended Posts

Final game of the year isn't what we expected it to be preseason. Hopefully UND can go out on a high (less low?) note. 

Reports are Gubrud is suspended for the game, so UND will have to overcome the only thing it struggles against more than good QBs, a backup QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, geaux_sioux said:

I want this pelt bad. Last time they came here they played like garbage against a terrible UND team.

..........not sure this adjective is any different for this coming Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

The answer to that could be yes.

It's yes if UND can score 41:D

It would take a few kick off returns for td's from Santiago and 4 pick six's.  It could happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Will Holm be back, that would be big to get him back.  

No.  Nobody is going to come back for the last game of the year.  They play with what they got.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't see the team to the south sitting two star players for violating team rules. Props to the EWU coach for sticking to his integrity even with such an important game on the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I really don't see the team to the south sitting two star players for violating team rules. Props to the EWU coach for sticking to his integrity even with such an important game on the line.

Not a tough decision going into a game against the third worst team in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Gubrud's out but his replacement is UND's nemesis: a low number of career snaps freshman QB. 

Damn isn't that the truth ... man has this program slipped this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Gubrud's out but his replacement is UND's nemesis: a low number of career snaps freshman QB. 

Unfortunately the back-up is a highly touted, 2/3* kid out of California who put up video game numbers in high school and by all accounts is ready to continue EWU's streak of very good QB's. With the condition UND's secondary is in, I'm not so certain this will be as big of a step-down as it initially looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Unfortunately the back-up is a highly touted, 2/3* kid out of California who put up video game numbers in high school and by all accounts is ready to continue EWU's streak of very good QB's. With the condition UND's secondary is in, I'm not so certain this will be as big of a step-down as it initially looks.

After seeing how Sac. State's fourth QB, true Frosh, did in his college debut against us, I don't hold out much hope that we will do much contain the Eagles this Saturday.  I hope I'm wrong...either way, the end of this nightmare of a season will be over.  Can't believe it's already over and it's been as bad as it has been.  Going to be a really long off season.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmksioux said:

After seeing how Sac. State's fourth QB, true Frosh, did in his college debut against us, I don't hold out much hope that we will do much contain the Eagles this Saturday.  I hope I'm wrong...either way, the end of this nightmare of a season will be over.  Can't believe it's already over and it's been as bad as it has been.  Going to be a really long off season.

Thankfully the hockey team looks pretty good so that will hold me over until the spring. But yes, I am glad this nightmare is coming to an end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×