SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Badgers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Those looking to watch the games for free this weekend can try this:

1)  Sign up for DirecTV Now (their new live TV streaming service....DirecTV satellite NOT required)

2)  Do their 7-day Free Trial

3)  Go to the BTN streaming page and login with your DirecTV Now credentials

4)  Cancel your DirecTV before your 7 day trial is up....or keep it, your choice!

NOTE....you need to sign up for at least the middle-tier package on DirecTV now to get BTN.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sprig said:

Do you have btn with your cable package, it is channel 633. Notre Dame/OSU is on btn. 

If you have btn, btn2go is free 

Yeah I get 633 but it does not show our game coming up ? ? ? Thanks Sprig I do appreciate it ? ? ? 

I still don't get btngo ?

1 minute ago, Fetch said:

Yeah I get 633 but it does not show our game coming up ? ? ? Thanks Sprig I do appreciate it ? ? ? 

I still don't get btngo ?

Btn2go is an online streaming site or app. If you get the B1G network on your cable, you should have access to the btn2go streaming site. 

• Like 1

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Definitely nervous here. Unfortunate its coming on an injury, but it's good for the future of the team to get Thome some game time. 

I'm not an experienced hockey evaluator but Thome looked solid to me when he played. I told my daughter after that game that if Thome gets a start Cam may not get his job back!