SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ uw

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

right- no brainer...and you don't expect much production from them, just skate, bang, and be responsible with the puck and in your own end.

And there is a hidden thing in putting your 7th D as 4th line RW if you're short forwards: 

Normally you put a top four pair of D out to protect the fourth line. In this case, the top 4 are solid offensive D who now know there's an extra defenseman on the ice if they decide to pinch or get aggressive in the offensive zone. Now if Wolanin or Bast wants to walk a puck deep in the offensive zone, instead of an F covering the point ... 

12 hours ago, fight on sioux said:

Viewing Options???

I think there is another thread for this. But I've heard someone say they saw the game listed on Fox College Sports (can't confirm that though). Otherwise, if you can get BTN2Go, that is an option as well. I have a Roku, downloaded the app, and can see the games listed for Friday and Saturday.

*Sidenote with the BTN2Go app .... If you care to watch UND Basketball play against Nebraska later this month, I believe this will be the way to watch it.

38 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

Both games are on Directv FS Wisc

What channel number are you seeing that on?  Looking at the guide on directv.com I'm seeing channel 669 (FSN Wisc) for tomorrow at 7pm as Bucks @ Pistons.  Interestingly, 662 (Fox Sportsline Ohio) shows UND @ Wisc.

669 is showing the game on Saturday, though.  According to the guide.

Could we pick up a big road sweep, please! I tried looking back at old schedules, and could not find a road sweep, against a top ten team, in the last roughly ten years. Maybe I missed one, and there have been some good sweeps, I just limited my search to top 10 teams.

I would certainly take a split against a #7 ranked badgers team on the road, but it is time to get the sweep. The Kohl Center is not the place it once was in terms of hostile environment. A sweep here could go a long ways in the pairwise at the end of the season. Boy have grinded it out the last two Fridays. Should have beaten MN, and Could have beat CC. Gotta get that Friday win, and start on the right foot.

Go Sioux!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Duluth/SCSU split either. Or a WMU sweep!!

1 minute ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Oh yeah, and people without a profile picture, how hard is it too add one?

Sheesh!

3 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

If Wisconsin is too long, just write UW!

4 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Please stop saying Wisco! It's driving me nuts! How hard is it too add "nsin"?!

There is much anger in this one.

• Upvote 2