SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC

AZSIOUX

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Who will be out this weekend? Guchi sitting both games? Yon out at all?

As for the D-men I think it's obvious Bast will be playing. 

Best guess.

Gersich/Gardner/Poganski

Adams/Jones/Mismash

Yon (or Kawaguchi on one of the nights)/Hoff/Janatuinen

Smith/Bowen/Olson

Wolanin/Poolman

Shaw/Bast

Kiersted/Peski

Johnson

Thome

With UND's forward depth, I don't expect to see Simonson until he's completely healed.

Dave

1 hour ago, Dave Berger said:

Best guess.

Gersich/Gardner/Poganski

Adams/Jones/Mismash

Smith/Bowen/Olson

Wolanin/Poolman

Shaw/Bast

Kiersted/Peski

Johnson

Thome

With UND's forward depth, I don't expect to see Simonson until he's completely healed.

Dave

I hope Guchi and Yon split the spot for the series. 

Brad might be able to see a silver lining in short term injuries with the forwards this year. It should alleviate some pressure of who to sit.

Although, even without any injuries I think things will start pan out as the season progresses. The freshmen will start to emerge from the pack and fall from the pack depending on who transitions into college hockey the best. We all know none of them lack the skill to play, so it will all be about their ability to cope with the transition the best and the fastest. 

2 hours ago, Dave Berger said:

Best guess.

Gersich/Gardner/Poganski

Adams/Jones/Mismash

Smith/Bowen/Olson

Wolanin/Poolman

Shaw/Bast

Kiersted/Peski

Johnson

Thome

Dave

Good line up, but why the Bowen Bowlers as 4th line, they flat out play hard,  is it required to have scoring lines listed at top.  I would like to see Gardner center the Twin Towers for a shift or two and I think Bowen would help Gersich get his groove on, but I am an amateur amateur coach and need beer ...   This is going to be fun.

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

Good line up, but why the Bowen Bowlers as 4th line, they flat out play hard,  is it required to have scoring lines listed at top.  I would like to see Gardner center the Twin Towers for a shift or two and I think Bowen would help Gersich get his groove on, but I am an amateur amateur coach and need beer ...   This is going to be fun.

I've thought about Gersich with Bowen as a speed line...maybe on either side of Hoff?  Or keep Bowen in the middle and figure out a wing...