SiouxSports.com Forum

FIRE RUDOLPH

geaux_sioux

8 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I like Kalen's coaching at USF but will admit it may have been as much "staff" as him. For similar, see also: Jerry Kill. 

He hasn't had a head coaching job since those superb USF years; who knows what he could do if given the chance to lead a Division I football team as head coach. 

Useless offensive mind = Paul Rudolph

i feel bad for the players and especially seniors like Keaton Studsrud; they could've been used in a far more diverse yet effective offense. Lastly, the multidimensional use of the best players on offense (Santiago, Oliveria,  Johannesson) is nonexistent. 

• Upvote 3

I’d like to see a good QB in Rudolph’s system, no disrespect to Studs he is a great leader and really tough/gritty but I don’t think he is a talented QB. I won’t fault him today, sometimes he ran too early but his receivers dropped too many balls. Stetson Carr had a good game but that fumble hurt us big time. 

Interesting offseason coming up, will there be any coaching changes? Will he clean house and improve the roster? They sure have missed on recruits, ex. Tyus Carter and Vashon Tucker. ILB, Safety, and OL are the biggest areas of improvement going into next season. As well as the QB battle.

Rudolph should be gone and the announcement should come sooner than later. That lets incoming recruits know what's going on (some might be apprehensive with the offensive struggles and lack of imagination), and it lets you try to find a replacement quickly, give that replacement more time to get to know the remaining players and influence some of the recruiting strategies.