SiouxSports.com Forum

FIRE RUDOLPH

geaux_sioux

I don't know if Landry would be good or not but I would hope if they start looking for a new coordinator they would not give former UND guys preference.  Eastern Washington always has a really good offense both passing and running the ball.  Maybe our AD has some connections and could find a talented young coach that worked under Baldwin to be the OC.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

The experts were saying the same thing before Berry was hired #natty

That is more related to NDSU handing off the football team from Bohl to Klieman.  That ship was already going the right direction and almost to it's destination.  The UND football program would need someone to change the direction of the ship.  

3 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

I don’t disagree to look at EWU.  However, I hope we don’t become a run and gun kind of team that doesn’t play defense very well.

I want Kevin Maurice back.  EWU is running the ball super well - averaging 291 ypg on the ground so far this year.  8th best in the country.

1 hour ago, dmksioux said:

I don’t disagree to look at EWU.  However, I hope we don’t become a run and gun kind of team that doesn’t play defense very well.

Bubba and his crew get so caught up in style that they often forget about the most important thing: WINNING!

I could care less what style UND plays if they win. The people around UND are so enamored by 3 yards and a cloud of dust that they fail to realize that style may be the reason UND is losing ...

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Bubba and his crew get so caught up in style that they often forget about the most important thing: WINNING!

I could care less what style UND plays if they win. The people around UND are so enamored by 3 yards and a cloud of dust that they fail to realize that style may be the reason UND is losing ...

Bubba? Style? You serious?