SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Da Griz

geaux_sioux

Just now, Wilbur said:

Is #9 the starting QB next year?  

No, there is a chance he might actually be our 4th string QB next year.  2 guys on the team right now that aren't eligible, a transfer and a redshirt will likely be ahead of him next year.  And the other guy who is behind him right now who transferred in, may also be ahead of him next year. 

4 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Because a good chunk of their recruits had just one D1 offer? Sometimes you get lucky with someone like Santiago, but most of the time there is a reason they have just one.

Spending your Saturday afternoon following a UND football board I see.

Just now, Sioux94 said:

We've gone 3 and out twice.  But we did pick off Montana's first pass.  0-0 with 9 minutes left in first half.  Montana has ball on our 30.

Check that, Montana just took a 3 yard pass out in the flat for a 30 yard TD, my god that was ugly defense. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You figured you'd take the odds with your criticism; that does work most of the time. I'm not going to respond with a lecture, although it sounds you would like one. There are multiple factors at play here, and the sports medicine staff is certainly only a component of everything. Do you think medical assessments and plans are not variable, and thus, susceptible to error? Well, they are. It's possible such error occurred. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. I won't disclose any personal details, but make sure you are willing to consider all possibilities before you initiate personal criticism. My criticism was directed at the entire unit being UND football, which includes the sports medicine staff. If you want to defend them, so be it, but the results of this season warrant some questioning. I'm disappointed, but not surprised, someone who uses a pedestal on here so frequently would move to personal subjection on a UND athletics forum. If this was a medical forum, I'd be pleased to teach you something, Ira. 

Let's see where today and the rest of the season goes. My support won't waiver. I'm just disappointed as well as loyal to a fault.

Go UND

Find something that makes you happy and do it today.

• Upvote 1