SiouxSports.com Forum

Help!!! Real or Fake??

coltssiouxfan

Yes its a real replica Jersey, sold at the sioux shop and other retailers. 

its legit sold for between $90 and $110 new.  Its not the Authentic on ice jerseys that sold for $280-$350 but it is legit retail SIOUX jersey, I own many, you should buy and wear proudly Forever

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

That's a BRUTAL fake.  I wouldn't buy that for $1 if I saw it in the rack at Goodwill.

Look at the outline to the right of the X, the logo is too geometric (I know it's called the geometric logo, but it actually has curved lines), the word Sioux is too skinny, it is supposed to have a drop Shadow, the black space in the middle of the headrests should be white, and it's supposed to have only a two colour collar.

11 hours ago, coltssiouixfan said:

Here’s another. What do y’all think? Have you ever seen one like this??  Also me in my New Jersey thanks everyone!!

4097E339-CE36-4719-B1E4-138C4465F1CD.jpeg

Actually, If this a new jersey then yes itbis fake....

however that appears to be a commom retail version of the geo jersey that was sold back on the day.....is the tag Koronis?....

I have a few like this from back in the day, something you would have found at scheels and jc penny, usually the black fabric of the geo head unravels and almost falls off.

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Actually, If this a new jersey then yes it is fake....

however that appears to be a commom retail version of the geo jersey that was sold back on the day.....is the tag Koronis?....

Koronis might not be great, but that's got SE Asian fake written all over it!

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Koronis might not be great, but that's got SE Asian fake written all over it!

Pretty sure that is a vintage "Retail" jersey from backnin the early days of the "GEMINI GEO" era.....ic anybody buys them for a buck...ill triple your money and take them off your hands.  

When im home tomorrow ill take a few pics of some of mine to compare.  They were not put together well.

• Upvote 2