SiouxSports.com Forum

UNC Predictions

Midwestern Hawk

I think this is in the 'must win' category now for the psyche of the team and probably the staff.  UNC ran for only 69 yards at NAU.  If UND can hold them under 150 yards rushing, and that is a big if.  Need to put pressure on QB to slow down their passing game.  

UNC gave up over 600 yards and 42 point vs Idaho State and gave up over 400 yards vs Northern Arizona and 48 points so Keaton and co should be able to run and pass to at least 30 points.  

UND 36-27.

I haven't even looked at UNC's record. Don't know anything about them but I don't see picking UND anymore this year. Our opponents will score at least 30 points a game and probably over 40. We lose by 21. Sorry for the bad attitude. We just look bad and nobody is coming back this week. Sigh! 

12 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I haven't even looked at UNC's record. Don't know anything about them but I don't see picking UND anymore this year. Our opponents will score at least 30 points a game and probably over 40. We lose by 21. Sorry for the bad attitude. We just look bad and nobody is coming back this week. Sigh! 

On the contrary, there should be 10,000 at the game. A win here would get things going in the other direction. Injuries are slowing healing up and we'll be looking better every week from here on out. UND 34-31.

Last week I was still hoping for a season saving performance and us getting the win against Davis, well that didn't come close to happening.  UNC is better than Davis, so given that we really haven't gotten any healthier, based on what I've seen the last three week and us not able to stop anybody I'd say 49-38 UNC.   I'll be hoping for something like 45-42 UND.  Until I see it, I'm not convinced we can stop any average (to even slightly below average team) from putting up 40 points.  Hoping to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, but not holding my breath.  I sure hope we can somehow change things and win tomorrow to at least have some type of positive mental state of mind before we go to Montana, they may score 40 on us in the first half if things continue on from last week. 

33 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Last week I was still hoping for a season saving performance and us getting the win against Davis, well that didn't come close to happening.  UNC is better than Davis, so given that we really haven't gotten any healthier, based on what I've seen the last three week and us not able to stop anybody I'd say 49-38 UNC.   I'll be hoping for something like 45-42 UND.  Until I see it, I'm not convinced we can stop any average (to even slightly below average team) from putting up 40 points.  Hoping to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, but not holding my breath.  I sure hope we can somehow change things and win tomorrow to at least have some type of positive mental state of mind before we go to Montana, they may score 40 on us in the first half if things continue on from last week. 

I'm not so sure UNC is better than Davis.