SiouxSports.com Forum
Finn flick

Pluto

1 minute ago, Finn flick said:

I can't find Pluto... Help help... Anyone remember the number?   I thought it was 206 but not close.

33 minutes ago, Finn flick said:

I can't find Pluto... Help help... Anyone remember the number?   I thought it was 206 but not close.

Pluto is an app not a channel 

I haven't had great luck with casting from the Pluto app on my phone to Chromecast.  Wondering if others have experienced the same?  How about those who use Roku?  And if it works well, are you casting to Roku from a device, or running the app directly on Roku?

9 hours ago, Sioux95 said:

I haven't had great luck with casting from the Pluto app on my phone to Chromecast.  Wondering if others have experienced the same?  How about those who use Roku?  And if it works well, are you casting to Roku from a device, or running the app directly on Roku?

I have the best luck using my laptop. I am hoping it is still on watchbigsky.com as that has worked even better for me.

20 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I go directly through roku. It's pretty choppy at best. 

same here, which surprised me because my NCHC app on roku is flawless.

19 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

same here, which surprised me because my NCHC app on roku is flawless.

Yep, something to do with pluto on roku. Yet archived games, movies and other pluto content work perfectly, seems to be live events only that have problems (and not every live event). Hope this gets fixed, if possible.