SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

geaux_sioux

18 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I've been a huge fan of Studs. But I am looking forward to ketteringham taking the reigns next year. Maybe the staff will trust his arm a little more.

I agree, Studs has been good at times and this is not all on him.  However it seems so many times we play a team with an amazing QB that is making plays all over the place, why can't we ever get a difference makers as a QB instead of a game manager.   If we just swapped QB's in this game alone.....we might be ahead or at least tied.  Their QB has single handedly beat us with his great runs and has had some nice passes.  Our D has made a little of that easy for him though, but he is quick and not easy to tackle. 

• Upvote 2

Bubba needs to take control there. Keaton needs to be aware to snap quick too. This week as well as not getting a play off last week that was a drive killer.

I would feel alot better down 11 or even 14 if we get points on the board on 1st drive. But we can not stop them anyhow. 2 times they had guys wide open. 1 had no defender in sight. 

What will be frustrating is they'll open up the playbook in the 2nd half and the offense will look a lot better, this might even be a close loss. We all saw it with Mussman, almost everyone sees it with Rudolph, sometimes you have to take a step back to actually be able to take a step forward. Rudolph gone would be a huge improvement to this program moving forward. 

Confirms my belief that the entire coaching staff needs to go.  Incompetent.

Clock management is easy to do.  No excuse for this. 

We have a team that is undisciplined, an offensive coach who is clueless, and a head coach who seems to have no idea how to manage the clock.  All of this should be significantly better regardless of the talent on the field.

Is this as bad as the Mussman regime? No but it is not a lot better.   Just because it is better does not mean it is good enough.