SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

geaux_sioux

Just now, Feff said:

With the way this team is I'm going to be shocked if they win another game the rest of the year. Defense is atrocious and the offense is a joke. 

Might sneak another's game in, but Weber, SUU, Montana, and Eastern will all smoke us if we can't play better than this.

Got mussman defense with a bad offense. Not a good recipe for success. Reyes has had bad injury luck, I understand, but he seems to have lost a step, something we don't know or avoiding playing like years past to protect himself for post UND career. Hate judging toughness cause you never really know but his play this year just doesn't add up. He needs to be senior leader #1 and just haven't seen it.

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

It's a banged up team that can't stop the run.  If they come back and win, a very big if they will have found an identity.

A win would be big, but it doesn't erase being completely handled in the run game, and blowing all the pass coverage. Can't give up 5-6 yards on first down consistently and expect to get off the field.

14 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Poole was arrested for having cocaine mailed to him and a scale for dealing. Not smoking weed. He needed to go.

Ultimately pleaded to misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than 1/4 ounce of marijuana. Not exactly proof of being a gangster. If every college football team -- including this one -- dismissed everyone with misdemeanor convictions, we might be playing nine-man football. But I digress...